Hasegawa Curtiss P-40E Warhawk

Post Reply
Garion77
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm
Location: Terrebonne, QC, Canada
Canada

Hasegawa Curtiss P-40E Warhawk

Post by Garion77 »

Here goes ! So this is this the first time ever I post pictures of a completed work. This is only my third completed plane. So go easy on me ! But I want to read improvements I coud achieve. Things I don't like on it :
- the green color. I don't think I chose the right one. Not dark enough
- the demarcation between the colors isn't hard enough. I realize when I finished the projet that the pattern should be hard camouflage
- I had a lot of trouble with chipping and scratches. ! There's a place I could get pointers !
What I like about it :
- my airbrushing
- my weathering in general
- my drop tank and wheels
- and more subtle, what I experimented with oils paints.
Hope you like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Francis

Image


At the bench
Tamiya's 1/72 F-16 and 1/48 Skyraider
User avatar
aur0ra145
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3161
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 am
Location: TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Hasegawa Curtiss P-40E Warhawk

Post by aur0ra145 »

Good looking plane! I particularly like the weathering.
User avatar
AzBo93
Private
Private
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:20 am
England

Re: Hasegawa Curtiss P-40E Warhawk

Post by AzBo93 »

Good looking plane I also like the weathering too.
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”