Flickr

Scale model photography, techniques, equipment, advice.
Post Reply
User avatar
Les0012
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:22 pm
Location: Keith NE Scotland
Scotland

Flickr

Post by Les0012 »

Ok guys and gals,

I knew it would’nt Be long after the Flickr take over that the T&Cs would change and after just going on to my account the big banner along the bottom of the screen.

The pro account seems to be pretty much unchanged but the 1Tb free account is changing, if you do not upgrade then the free account will only host 1000 photo’s.

The cost of upgrade is US $49.99 per annum or US $5.99 per month, 30% off for first time pro account upgrades until 30th Nov 2018.

Bye bye Flickr it has been nice knowing you over the past 6 years

Les
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Flickr

Post by Paul »

Just open a new account when one becomes full
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Flickr

Post by Kevthemodeller »

The money grabbers are here as I knew they'd be in time it hasn't taken long :pistols: I just hope millions leave in droves and they are forced to reduce the price, they get money from advertises as it is they just want more :pistols:

I'm really not going to pay them what £40 odd every year, that too steep in my view.

I think opening another account my well work, for a while until they come up with software to track that. Plus doesn't that mean multiple email addresses/accounts?
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
Post Reply

Return to “Scale Model Photography”