Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post clear images of your finished projects here

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by bfrd »

Build thread here.

Here are the final shots of the Arc Reactor Mark I

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by TommyKillander »

Wow! :banana:

That's a really cool thing to put on the desk :th: :clap:

Quick and informative buildthread too ;)

:cheers2:
Tommy
User avatar
Kingdan
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1407
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield nr Mansfield Nottinghamshire
Contact:
England

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by Kingdan »

Awesome mate absolutely love it :banana: :banana: and I think the colour change you did makes it look loads better I think I need to get me one lol
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by bfrd »

Kingdan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm Awesome mate absolutely love it :banana: :banana: and I think the colour change you did makes it look loads better I think I need to get me one lol
Thanks, Dan!

Mando Studios doesn't want anyone buying them not directly from them. They are saying their work is being stolen. Unfortunately, they don't really have a store. You have to contact them through Facebook. However, you can find many of their kits at Project HOLO. I picked up mine from a random FB link that I can't really locate anymore. I am not 100% sure mine is genuine, but it still turned out well.
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

So sweet
Awesome build Matthew
standing ovation
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Kingdan
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1407
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield nr Mansfield Nottinghamshire
Contact:
England

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by Kingdan »

bfrd wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:13 pm
Kingdan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm Awesome mate absolutely love it :banana: :banana: and I think the colour change you did makes it look loads better I think I need to get me one lol
Thanks, Dan!

Mando Studios doesn't want anyone buying them not directly from them. They are saying their work is being stolen. Unfortunately, they don't really have a store. You have to contact them through Facebook. However, you can find many of their kits at Project HOLO. I picked up mine from a random FB link that I can't really locate anymore. I am not 100% sure mine is genuine, but it still turned out well.

Awesome I'll check them out hopefully I can get my grubby little hands on one lol
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by digger303 »

that's very un toy like and very cool :bow:: :bow:: :cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by kiwigav »

That is very cool :th:
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
MakingModels
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Post by MakingModels »

Thats Awesome... :) :jd:
Post Reply

Return to “Final Reveals”