What's our next SiG? You decide....

A more specific group build

The next ISM SiG....

Poll ended at Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Israeli IAI or IDF Only
12
22%
Military Wheels Only
6
11%
Lockheed Martin Only
5
9%
Whirly Birds Only
32
58%
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
ridgers22
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:23 pm
Location: scotland

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by ridgers22 »

i have my chosen subject :)
If its on the bench, It will be finished......soon

ON THE BENCH
Revell 1/28 Sopwith Camel (Final stages)
Trumpeter 1/350 Dreadnought (WW1 SIG)
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Paul wrote:
Nah im only joking your not banned from this sig. :th:


















Your banned from them all :eeek: :nena:

I am of course joking :lol: ;) :tongue:
:eeek: :eeek: :eeek:
I new that.. :lol: Might send Coen after you tho.... :nena:
:cheers2:
Build what you love, Love what you build
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Coen »

What am I supposed to do.. Paul is bigger than me and an ocean away... and my canoe is so small and full of skunks.
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Coen wrote:What am I supposed to do.. Paul is bigger than me and an ocean away... and my canoe is so small and full of skunks.
Yeah.... :tw:
Didn't thought about that....

:lol:
Build what you love, Love what you build
User avatar
Daishi12
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1393
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: Mountain Ash, South Wales
Wales

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Daishi12 »

fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:
Coen wrote:What am I supposed to do.. Paul is bigger than me and an ocean away... and my canoe is so small and full of skunks.
Yeah.... :tw:
Didn't thought about that....

:lol:

Get the Skunks to paddle mate :whistle:
W.I.P.

Revell 1/72 P-47M
Airfix 1/72 Bristol F2B Fighter

Technical Consultation for MrsModellor :- Tamiya 1/35 S.A.S. Pink Panther
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Coen »

Image
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Coen wrote:Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wahahaha! Now your killing me Mate! hahaha! :th:
Build what you love, Love what you build
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Paul »

HA HA HA that pic is awesome, coen and his skunk filled canoe lol.

The skunks probably smell better than coen anyway
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Coen »

Hehe... probably. haha. After paddling across the Atlantic to kick your gorilla but to defend Frans' honour I would. Stiiinkly
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Paul »

Coen wrote:Hehe... probably. haha. After paddling across the Atlantic to kick your gorilla but to defend Frans' honour I would. Stiiinkly
Ha ha, you bringing your bridge with you lol :nena:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Coen »

I figured that I'd use one of yours. What's wrong with the Kingsway? I
It's not taken is it? :eeek:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Paul »

Coen wrote:I figured that I'd use one of yours. What's wrong with the Kingsway? I
It's not taken is it? :eeek:
Ah that's a tunnel mate, so close :nena:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by Coen »

Crap... Ah well it's a dark hole... I like dark holes :whistle:
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: What's our next SiG? You decide....

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Coen wrote:Crap... Ah well it's a dark hole... I like dark holes :whistle:
It would be sooooo easy to make a joke right now.... :mrgreen:
But no, I will not do it... :silence:

:lol:
Build what you love, Love what you build
Post Reply

Return to “Special Interest Group Builds (SiGs)”