Modelling Progress

A Youtube Channel for all breeds of modellers, the purpose: Have fun!
Post Reply
HobbyModeller
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Modelling Progress

Post by HobbyModeller »

This will updated when possible. I do not get the time to show or review all of these but if you have a particular interest then please say and I will do what I can... :)
2013 Models Built:
Airfix 1/72 F-51D Mustang (x2)
Revell 1/72 Macchi C.200 'Saetta'
Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIB
Airfix 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf109E-4
Italeri 1/72 M4A3 Sherman
Airfix 1/72 Aichi A3A1 'Val'
Ark Models 1/72 Vultee Vengeance
1/72 Breguet 693
Revell 1/72 F-86J Scorpion
Dragon 1/35 2nd SAS Regiment (France 1944)
Airfix 1/72 Curtiss Hawk
Citadel Finecast: Boromir Captain of the White Tower
Eduard 1/48 Focke-Wulf Fw190A-9

Works in Progress:
Miniart 1/35 Ruined Street
Tamiya 1/35 Universal Carrier 'European Campaign'
Airfix 1/72 Focke-Wulf Fw190A-8
Warlords 28mm 'Macro and Cato'
Tamiya 1/35 British Military Police Set
Revell 1/48 Albatross D.Va
Airfix 1/72 Spitfire Vb
Airfix 1/76 Cromwell Tank
Airfix 1/48 De Havilland Sea Vixen FAW.2
Airfix 1/72 Gloster Gladiator Mk.II
Post Reply

Return to “HobbyModeller”