Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Post by digger303 »

With all it's flaws warts and all and it's got a few.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Thanks for viewing and contributing
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

Re: Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Post by DBMiller »

Sweet! :cheers2:
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Post by Tomcat64 »

Lovely work mate :cheers2:

I really like the sandy effects you've finished it off with to give it a decidedly "used" look - nicely done :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Excellent job
End of comment
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
smokeriderdon
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:18 pm
United States of America

Re: Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Post by smokeriderdon »

I really like the weathering. Overall excellent!
Image
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Revealing...Stuart... Honey I'm home.

Post by digger303 »

DBMiller wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:04 pm Sweet! :cheers2:
:th: :th:
Tomcat64 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 pm Lovely work mate :cheers2:

I really like the sandy effects you've finished it off with to give it a decidedly "used" look - nicely done :clap: :clap: :clap:
Means a lot thanks
:th: :th:
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm Excellent job
End of comment
:th: :th:
smokeriderdon wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm I really like the weathering. Overall excellent!
Thanks Don
:th: :th:


and :cheers2: to you all.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Final Reveals”