Review of Tamiya's M561 Gama Goat

I'm doing reviews, how-tos and other articles about mostly armour models in 1:35, although I'll cheerfully do anything that interests me.
Post Reply
User avatar
grimjim
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Rugby, UK
Contact:

Review of Tamiya's M561 Gama Goat

Post by grimjim »

An in-box review of Tamiya's brand new M561 Gama Goat 6x6 truck kit.

[youtube]29OhL2dPD7U[/youtube]
User avatar
Rob
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1892
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Review of Tamiya's M561 Gama Goat

Post by Rob »

I really enjoy your reviews and this is another good'un. Nice background info too about a vehicle that I'd never heard of (nout unusual there) and I like your honesty!
spruecutter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:06 am
Location: Deeside, UK

Re: Review of Tamiya's M561 Gama Goat

Post by spruecutter »

Great review :thumb2:
User avatar
grimjim
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Rugby, UK
Contact:

Re: Review of Tamiya's M561 Gama Goat

Post by grimjim »

Thanks guys! Glad you're enjoying the reviews.
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Review of Tamiya's M561 Gama Goat

Post by T3hGuppy »

Great review dude.

On my to buy list :th:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
Post Reply

Return to “Grimjimc”