M113 Group Build Announcement

I'm doing reviews, how-tos and other articles about mostly armour models in 1:35, although I'll cheerfully do anything that interests me.
Post Reply
User avatar
grimjim
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Rugby, UK
Contact:

M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by grimjim »

Announcing a new group build on YouTube!

The topic of this one is the M113 family of vehicles. Grab a kit and join in!

[youtube]6_e-VJWC5dM[/youtube]
User avatar
MikeyKb
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by MikeyKb »

Can we participate through the forum with photos, or does it have to be over YouTube?
Mikey
User avatar
grimjim
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Rugby, UK
Contact:

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by grimjim »

Absolutely no problem as far as I'm concerned, Mikey. Are you thinking of joining in?
User avatar
MikeyKb
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by MikeyKb »

grimjim wrote:Absolutely no problem as far as I'm concerned, Mikey. Are you thinking of joining in?
Sure am, the more practice the better I get!
I'm thinking of the IDF Zelda :)
Mikey
User avatar
grimjim
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Rugby, UK
Contact:

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by grimjim »

Excellent! Glad you're on board as well, Mikey. Do you already have a Zelda kit? The Academy one is getting rarer than rocking horse wossname.
User avatar
MikeyKb
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by MikeyKb »

Unfortunately not yet, as I've noticed online. Luckily we still have a bunch of time for me to save up :P
My goal is to eventually get as many IDF models done as I can in 1:35 and eventually building an israeli army base diorama.

what can I say, I have a lot of Israeli pride :P
Mikey
User avatar
schweinhund227
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2627
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Ontario,Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by schweinhund227 »

I am in!

:cheers2:
User avatar
Tonygol
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 pm
Location: Stoke on Trent

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by Tonygol »

Well this is one I wont be joining in as I have just sold all my M113's (Zelda and Fitter)
Tony

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tonyhobbypage/

Too much on the bench....
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: M113 Group Build Announcement

Post by T3hGuppy »

Another great group build.

Again will only be watching as too much on atm but good luck guys have fun.
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
Post Reply

Return to “Grimjimc”