Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

The latest forum news and anouncements
Post Reply
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Hello gents and etc
I have been stuck on a ship and haven’t been a good forum member host lately. So my apologies.

Wondering if there is interest in doing an Egg Kit SIG Build for March/April maybe May if we are slow starting due to late notice :shifty:
There are many forms of these kits so it could be planes, ship, tanks, cars etc etc

My stash Example kits to build:
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage

There are many of these off scale kits available over many genres
If we get enough participants, could do some prizes and I will do the videos and properly orchestrate the sig as we used to do
Let me know, we need some life in this forum!
Stay tuned for a Summer Sci Fi sig as well
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
RangerNeil
Major
Major
Posts: 4745
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:42 pm
Location: Dagenham
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

Post by RangerNeil »

Never done an easteregg build before - maybe time I tried!! Put me down as interested . :)
    Neil (yet another one...)

    On the board now:

    Airfix 1/35 Alvis Stalwart Mk2 FV622
    Hasegawa 1/48 A8 Crusader

    Scalemates stash info
    =58417&fkSTASHSTATUS[]=58417-Stash&page=stash]Scalemates Stash manager
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    RangerNeil wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:04 am Never done an easteregg build before - maybe time I tried!! Put me down as interested . :)
    Sweet grab a kit and get ready!!! :thumb2:
    The more the merrier, these are super fun and relaxing builds
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    A little promo


    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    Tomcat64
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    Posts: 7188
    Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
    Location: Swindon, UK
    England

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Tomcat64 »

    Me & the lads will be there - we still have some eggs in the stash :th:

    Image
    Cheers, Neil

    On the Bench:
    Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
    Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
    Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
    WordenB
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant
    Posts: 500
    Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:12 pm
    Location: Garden of England
    England

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by WordenB »

    I do have a tank egg kit somewhere so please count me in.
    My completed efforts are here viewtopic.php?t=29294
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    WordenB wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:21 pm I do have a tank egg kit somewhere so please count me in.
    Awesome :thumb2:
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    Tomcat64 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:21 am Me & the lads will be there - we still have some eggs in the stash :th:

    Image
    Extra assistants are welcome :D
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    aur0ra145
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant
    Posts: 3161
    Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 am
    Location: TX
    Contact:
    United States of America

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by aur0ra145 »

    I'm in for this, the wife will probably build one too!
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    aur0ra145 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:57 pm I'm in for this, the wife will probably build one too!
    Sweet :thumb1: :th:
    We are building some momentum now
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    Another company that makes some cool egg planes
    Tiger models

    Image
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    DRUMS01
    Chief Warrant Officer 4
    Chief Warrant Officer 4
    Posts: 2352
    Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 am
    Location: Ohio, USA
    United States of America

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by DRUMS01 »

    I have a few egg armor kits so ... I'm in for that.
    On the table or recently completed:

    1/18 AV8-B Harrier - WIP
    1/35 Churchill AVRE with SBG Bridge Diorama - DONE
    75mm BMW R75 WW2 motorcycle with rider - DONE
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    DRUMS01 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:34 am I have a few egg armor kits so ... I'm in for that.
    Happy to have you aboard!
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    iflytb20
    Corporal
    Corporal
    Posts: 58
    Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:36 am
    Location: India & Oman
    India

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by iflytb20 »

    I’m in. Have a few egg tanks, planes and a ship. Would love to build one :banana:
    Raj

    On the bench:

    A big mess :tongue:
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    iflytb20 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:25 am I’m in. Have a few egg tanks, planes and a ship. Would love to build one :banana:
    Awesome to have you involved
    Stay tuned for the start up…likely the weekend to have the links up
    I have work and then school March 1st Friday night :(
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    smokeriderdon
    Command Sergeant Major
    Command Sergeant Major
    Posts: 827
    Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:18 pm
    United States of America

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by smokeriderdon »

    I have done a couple and have an F-15C sitting in the stash. I think I can cram the C in between bouts with the Hustler.

    Image

    Image

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    smokeriderdon wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:42 am I have done a couple and have an F-15C sitting in the stash. I think I can cram the C in between bouts with the Hustler.

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Cool :th:
    Will be good to have you along :D
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    User avatar
    Twokidsnosleep
    General
    General
    Posts: 18481
    Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
    Location: BC,Canada
    Canada

    Re: Interest for Easter Egg sig Build???

    Post by Twokidsnosleep »

    Ok Matthew has the forum ready for the Easter egg sig

    Location is here: viewforum.php?f=792
    Scott

    On, Under or near the desk
    Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
    Post Reply

    Return to “Forum News”