Chops1sc's Year In Review 2024

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
chops1sc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 am
Location: South Carolina, USA
United States of America

Chops1sc's Year In Review 2024

Post by chops1sc »

2024 was a very productive year for me in terms of modeling! Even though I took the summer off from building, I managed to finish 10 kits. For 2025 I would like to increase this to 12 (one each month, duh :D ). I recently got a 3D printer so it currently has my undivided attention.

Tamiya 1966 VW Beetle
Image

Revell Messerschmitt Bf 109G-10
Image

Tamiya MsA1 Stuart
Image

Tamiya M26 Recovery Vehicle
Image

Tamiya Vought F4U-1D Corsair
Image

Salvino's JR Kyle Larsen #5 HendrickCars.com Camaro
Image

Monogram Tim Richmond #25 Folgers Monte Carlo
Image

Revell Bobby Hamilton #60 Country Time Oldsmobile
Image

Monogram Bobby Allison #12 Miller High Life Buick
Image

Academy R.M.S Titanic (for my son)
Image
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: Chops1sc's Year In Review 2024

Post by Tomcat64 »

Now that is a really nice mix of subject and all very well executed :clap: :clap: :clap:

The M26 is absolutely the standout for me
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”