Photo uploading problems. Help!

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
ScaleModelling1105
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:00 pm
Location: Chichester, West Sussex, England

Photo uploading problems. Help!

Post by ScaleModelling1105 »

I've just tried to upload some photos to the air gallery of my 1:48 me109 f2 and my 1:72 s70 Blackhawk but my photos are way over the file size limit. And I mean about 3mb over so a lot. If anyone has any tips of reducing the size as cropping doesn't seem to do much. I assume you guys have some idea as there a many photos in the gallery so I don't think it's impossible. Any help is much appreciated.
Will Hall
ScaleModelling1105
Check out my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8k6eL ... 9pK65QlXCg

What's on the bench:
Revell 1:48 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XVI (Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award)
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Photo uploading problems. Help!

Post by Paul »

ScaleModelling1105 wrote:I've just tried to upload some photos to the air gallery of my 1:48 me109 f2 and my 1:72 s70 Blackhawk but my photos are way over the file size limit. And I mean about 3mb over so a lot. If anyone has any tips of reducing the size as cropping doesn't seem to do much. I assume you guys have some idea as there a many photos in the gallery so I don't think it's impossible. Any help is much appreciated.
Use photobucket then there's no file size :th:
User avatar
MrsModeller
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: Cardiff, South Wales

Re: Photo uploading problems. Help!

Post by MrsModeller »

Paul wrote:
ScaleModelling1105 wrote:I've just tried to upload some photos to the air gallery of my 1:48 me109 f2 and my 1:72 s70 Blackhawk but my photos are way over the file size limit. And I mean about 3mb over so a lot. If anyone has any tips of reducing the size as cropping doesn't seem to do much. I assume you guys have some idea as there a many photos in the gallery so I don't think it's impossible. Any help is much appreciated.
Use photobucket then there's no file size :th:

You can also upload more than 3 pics per post as well :) There is a good "how to" thread in the reference section of the forum.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”