Infinity CR Plus Solo hose connection

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Infinity CR Plus Solo hose connection

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Hi guys!
Quick question:

I just ordered a Harder & steenbeck Infinity CR Plus Solo.
I had problems airbrushing camo schemes with my Iwata.

A lot of you guys have the Infinity, so why not ask you nice fellas :think:

Now, all I want to now, can I connect the infinity to my old hose without the quick release (coupling)?
Now I'm using a hose without a quick release and with a treated 1/8" coupling (see picture)

Image

Or do I need another hose.
At the time I will spend more money at another hose with quick couplings, but If I can connect the infinity on this hose for a while, I'll be saved for now. :mrgreen:

So any tips are most appreciated! :thumb2:
Build what you love, Love what you build
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Infinity CR Plus Solo hose connection

Post by Paul »

Yeah it should just screw straight onto that Frans. Where did you order yours from and what price was it?
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Infinity CR Plus Solo hose connection

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Paul wrote:Yeah it should just screw straight onto that Frans. Where did you order yours from and what price was it?
Pweh! Really happy with that answer Paul, now I can brush on the camo next week...

I ordered the infinity in Holland at the biggest airbrush centre we got here. Airbrush Services Almere.
They send world wide I belief, and the side can be read in English, so If you are curious, have a look: Airbrush Services Almere

The infinity cost me €197.50 that's about £163 ex delivery cost.

Can't wait to try this one out, saw a lot of positive reviews :thumb2:
Build what you love, Love what you build
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Infinity CR Plus Solo hose connection

Post by Paul »

fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:
Paul wrote:Yeah it should just screw straight onto that Frans. Where did you order yours from and what price was it?
Pweh! Really happy with that answer Paul, now I can brush on the camo next week...

I ordered the infinity in Holland at the biggest airbrush centre we got here. Airbrush Services Almere.
They send world wide I belief, and the side can be read in English, so If you are curious, have a look: Airbrush Services Almere

The infinity cost me €197.50 that's about £163 ex delivery cost.

Can't wait to try this one out, saw a lot of positive reviews :thumb2:
Its a beautiful bit of kit mate your gonna love it, i take it your saw my review in this months news show?
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Infinity CR Plus Solo hose connection

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

Paul wrote:
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:
Paul wrote:Yeah it should just screw straight onto that Frans. Where did you order yours from and what price was it?
Pweh! Really happy with that answer Paul, now I can brush on the camo next week...

I ordered the infinity in Holland at the biggest airbrush centre we got here. Airbrush Services Almere.
They send world wide I belief, and the side can be read in English, so If you are curious, have a look: Airbrush Services Almere

The infinity cost me €197.50 that's about £163 ex delivery cost.

Can't wait to try this one out, saw a lot of positive reviews :thumb2:
Its a beautiful bit of kit mate your gonna love it, i take it your saw my review in this months news show?
Yeah I saw you review, that was the reason I wanted one too!
Thanks for that mate! :thumb2:
Build what you love, Love what you build
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”