warhammer 40k stuff

If it doesn't fit in to any of the other categories
Post Reply
User avatar
gazsax1
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:45 pm
Location: Cleethorpes uk

warhammer 40k stuff

Post by gazsax1 »

some of my warhammer 40k work
Image
Image
Image
Image


Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Gingerspook
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:24 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Post by Gingerspook »

They're awesome, I used to love 40k stuff when I was a young lad (many years ago now) wish I could turn out figures like that!
On the table...
FLAK 36 1/18
Tamiya 1966 VW Beetle
Airfix 1/24 Spitfire
Tamiya Tiger 1 mid 1:35
Airfix BAe Harrier GR7A
User avatar
Daishi12
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1393
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: Mountain Ash, South Wales
Wales

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Post by Daishi12 »

Cracking work there mate :th:
W.I.P.

Revell 1/72 P-47M
Airfix 1/72 Bristol F2B Fighter

Technical Consultation for MrsModellor :- Tamiya 1/35 S.A.S. Pink Panther
ChrisSteadman
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:15 pm
Location: SE London, UK
Great Britain

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Post by ChrisSteadman »

Fantastic - I like the reds that you have achieved especially
ATB,

Chris
User avatar
Lego
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:16 pm
Location: Ireland
Ireland

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Post by Lego »

Love it. More please. :th:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
User avatar
Roemanish
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: London - England
Contact:

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Post by Roemanish »

Wow they look great. I used to have some 40k stuff when when modelling back in my youth, i did a primitive job in comparison to you. I never did figure out how to play the game but just loved the models, especially the goblin trikes.
On the bench is a Tamiya 1/32 F-14D Tomcat and it is the first model i have built since i was 14, back in 1995 :)
Post Reply

Return to “Everything else”