R.I.P. H.R. Giger

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

R.I.P. H.R. Giger

Post by DBMiller »

His obituary belongs in the modeling section for sure!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... anics-dies
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Colin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:11 pm
Location: N E Scotland

Re: R.I.P. H.R. Giger

Post by Colin »

RIP

He did some amazing dark art, cant imagine the Alien movies without his input.

Would love to see his museum exhibits in Switzerland I think it is?

Image
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: R.I.P. H.R. Giger

Post by Lee »

Awesome talent R.I.P.
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”