A Trip to the Kennedy Space Center- Cape Canaveral, Florida

Members own YouTube channels, post links to your latest uploads.

Message Paul or Lee about getting your own channel section and forum.

Your YT forum will be deleted if no activity after 2 years.
Post Reply
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

A Trip to the Kennedy Space Center- Cape Canaveral, Florida

Post by UKguyInUSA »

This is a video that I put together today, inspired by BigMicksModel UK's choice of build during a 24hr build event organized by ChrisandAlexModeling a couple of weeks ago. His choice of subject was the Airfix 1/144 scale Apollo Saturn V Rocket which made me reminisce about the actual events of the Apollo 11 Space Mission that included the first Moon landing, with Commander Neil A. Armstrong's famous words- "This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"! I was a boy when I stayed up until early hours of the morning watching the events unfold with three of my older sisters....I remember it like it was yesterday....July 16th - July 24th, 1969..."The Eagle has landed!"

Here is the link to the video:

Thanks in advance for watching :)

Cheers, :cheers2:

Martin
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
Post Reply

Return to “Members YouTube Channels”