What kit should I buy???

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply

What kit should I buy???

Dragon Panther Ausf. D Premium Kit
12
71%
Dragon M1A2 SEP
5
29%
 
Total votes: 17

User avatar
JohnP
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: Chicago, USA
United States of America

What kit should I buy???

Post by JohnP »

I'm having real trouble deciding! :pistols: :wall: :scratch::

Image Image
User avatar
Lego
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:16 pm
Location: Ireland
Ireland

Re: What kit should I buy???

Post by Lego »

I would buy both.

If you have to choose then the abrams is oop I believe.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
User avatar
ForbesHutton
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 1956
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:10 am
Location: To,On,Ca
Scotland

Re: What kit should I buy???

Post by ForbesHutton »

Panther group build starts June 1st....
Image
User avatar
JohnP
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: Chicago, USA
United States of America

Re: What kit should I buy???

Post by JohnP »

It's a really hard choice. :wall: :wall: :wall: The Abrams and Panther come with a lot of extra goodies.
Dragon is reissuing the Abrams kits this summer - any kits available online at the moment, if you can find any at all, cost a fortune.
M1 kits by other manufacturers are old and sub-par. The Cyberhobby kits are of old moldings and have horrible fit issues.
I'm considering the Panther for some of the same reasons. A lot of Dragon's Panther kits aren't very available where I am.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”