HobbyLink Japan

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
WirbelwindModelling
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: Suffolk, UK

HobbyLink Japan

Post by WirbelwindModelling »

Hey guys,
I stumbled across the shopping website HobbyLink Japan it sells it sells a good range of Dragon kits and the prices look really good. I was wondering what you guys new about the sight?
Is it safe?
Good delivery quality/time?
And anything else you know would be brilliant :D :D

Thanks a lot for any help!!!!

Rufus
On the small desk in the corner of my room:

Zvezda 1/72 IS-2

And i have YouTube now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClMVSN ... LouPy4IM_Q
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: HobbyLink Japan

Post by T3hGuppy »

used them a few times and the service is okay,

I only use them if I really have to as can get stung by import charges
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: HobbyLink Japan

Post by Lee »

I've never had a problem with them and they are cheap, like the birdie :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: HobbyLink Japan

Post by Paul »

Great prices and quick delivery, but anything over £15 your subject to a risk of the vat being added plus a handling fee by parcel force, if caught this can ruin any saving you made
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”