toynow.com?

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
robertw
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

toynow.com?

Post by robertw »

Anybody ever heard of or buy from toynow.com? They're prices just seem to good to be true and I can't any reviews for them.
I build bad models so you can feel good about yourself! :th:
Neils
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Re: toynow.com?

Post by Neils »

Never used them, but don't forget to add on customs+parcelforce 'admin' fee to the prices
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: toynow.com?

Post by Paul »

robertw wrote:Anybody ever heard of or buy from toynow.com? They're prices just seem to good to be true and I can't any reviews for them.
They look good some good prices on there, were abouts in the world are you robert and while were at it could you add your location in your profile please buddy :thumb2:
robertw
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: toynow.com?

Post by robertw »

Paul wrote:
robertw wrote:Anybody ever heard of or buy from toynow.com? They're prices just seem to good to be true and I can't any reviews for them.
They look good some good prices on there, were abouts in the world are you robert and while were at it could you add your location in your profile please buddy :thumb2:
Good ole America and sure thing bud
I build bad models so you can feel good about yourself! :th:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: toynow.com?

Post by Paul »

robertw wrote:
Paul wrote:
robertw wrote:Anybody ever heard of or buy from toynow.com? They're prices just seem to good to be true and I can't any reviews for them.
They look good some good prices on there, were abouts in the world are you robert and while were at it could you add your location in your profile please buddy :thumb2:
Good ole America and sure thing bud
Cheers Buddy, its appreciated. You got no import tax to worry about then, i wish we could get kits that cheap over here, kits are way overpriced for us and import duty is a right pita
robertw
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 am
Location: West Virginia, USA

Re: toynow.com?

Post by robertw »

Paul wrote: Cheers Buddy, its appreciated. You got no import tax to worry about then, i wish we could get kits that cheap over here, kits are way overpriced for us and import duty is a right pita
Unfortunately I'm not going to buy it from there. I just don't trust the site.
I build bad models so you can feel good about yourself! :th:
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”