Page 369 of 388

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:56 am
by DRUMS01
WOW Everyone! Looking back since my last update I see plenty of superb purchases for detailing, reference material, and even a few nice kits. You are some lucky blokes to acquire all this stuff.

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:43 am
by aur0ra145
Long time no see.

From Andy's Hobby HQ, I got quite a bit.

Image

Gotta have both...

Image

Image

Image

Fell in love with the Swedish TD line in World of Tanks, so I got a Strv 103. Still waiting on some of the other aftermarket to show up.

Image

It's not really a plastic model. But happened across a full metal airsoft DL-44 from Star Wars. I've never played airsoft; but, this will make a great wall hangar for the man cave.

Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:09 pm
by digger303
aur0ra145 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:43 am Long time no see.

From Andy's Hobby HQ, I got quite a bit.

Image

3 marvellous kits, great buys...can't decide if I like the AEG or the Junkers best . They both have such unique characteristics.
The other kits are nice too, but these 3 light my eyes up.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:05 pm
by krusty69
aur0ra145 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:43 am Long time no see.

From Andy's Hobby HQ, I got quite a bit.

Image

Gotta have both...

Image

Image

Image

Fell in love with the Swedish TD line in World of Tanks, so I got a Strv 103. Still waiting on some of the other aftermarket to show up.

Image

It's not really a plastic model. But happened across a full metal airsoft DL-44 from Star Wars. I've never played airsoft; but, this will make a great wall hangar for the man cave.

Image
Nice haul :thumb1:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:56 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
aur0ra145 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:43 am Long time no see.

From Andy's Hobby HQ, I got quite a bit.

Image

Gotta have both...

Image

Image

Image

Fell in love with the Swedish TD line in World of Tanks, so I got a Strv 103. Still waiting on some of the other aftermarket to show up.

Image

It's not really a plastic model. But happened across a full metal airsoft DL-44 from Star Wars. I've never played airsoft; but, this will make a great wall hangar for the man cave.

Image
Duuuude!!!
So good to hear from you. Thank you for doing what you have been doing😎
Loving that WNW stuff :thumb2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:00 am
by digger303
aur0ra145 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:43 am Long time no see.
It's not really a plastic model. But happened across a full metal airsoft DL-44 from Star Wars. I've never played airsoft; but, this will make a great wall hangar for the man cave.

Image
Yeah that's really cool too.
Adding a Cycler rifle or a Wookie blaster would make it a interesting pair.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 pm
by psmithmags
I was warned about this happening when I first joined the forum. I said it would never happen...I bought a car model :doh: Be prepared for many questions. I am thinking of doing it in black, like the one in the film 'Bullitt'
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:51 pm
by digger303
psmithmags wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 pm I was warned about this happening when I first joined the forum. I said it would never happen...I bought a car model :doh: Be prepared for many questions. I am thinking of doing it in black, like the one in the film 'Bullitt'
Image
You were weak padawan and have strayed far from the path go now and list it on ebay asp...... :lol: :lol:
;)
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:16 pm
by psmithmags
You were weak padawan and have strayed far from the path go now and list it on ebay asp...... :lol: :lol:
;)
:cheers2:
[/quote]

Read this reply and couldn't stop chuckling :lol: :lol: Now I'm off to the 'naughty step' to think about what I've done.

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:06 am
by Twokidsnosleep
psmithmags wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 pm I was warned about this happening when I first joined the forum. I said it would never happen...I bought a car model :doh: Be prepared for many questions. I am thinking of doing it in black, like the one in the film 'Bullitt'
Image
then you need Steve’s Bullit mustang kit too ;)
And so goes the addiction

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:50 am
by psmithmags
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:06 am
psmithmags wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 pm I was warned about this happening when I first joined the forum. I said it would never happen...I bought a car model :doh: Be prepared for many questions. I am thinking of doing it in black, like the one in the film 'Bullitt'
Image
then you need Steve’s Bullit mustang kit too ;)
And so goes the addiction
It is funny you should mention that :) . I did have a scan through a couple of sites for the Mustang, but couldn't find it. However, it wouldn't look right without the Mustang would it... :whistle:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:22 pm
by digger303
psmithmags wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:50 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:06 am
psmithmags wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 pm I was warned about this happening when I first joined the forum. I said it would never happen...I bought a car model :doh: Be prepared for many questions. I am thinking of doing it in black, like the one in the film 'Bullitt'
Image
then you need Steve’s Bullit mustang kit too ;)
And so goes the addiction
It is funny you should mention that :) . I did have a scan through a couple of sites for the Mustang, but couldn't find it. However, it wouldn't look right without the Mustang would it... :whistle:
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:57 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
psmithmags wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:50 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:06 am
psmithmags wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:39 pm I was warned about this happening when I first joined the forum. I said it would never happen...I bought a car model :doh: Be prepared for many questions. I am thinking of doing it in black, like the one in the film 'Bullitt'
Image
then you need Steve’s Bullit mustang kit too ;)
And so goes the addiction
It is funny you should mention that :) . I did have a scan through a couple of sites for the Mustang, but couldn't find it. However, it wouldn't look right without the Mustang would it... :whistle:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/125954778374?ch ... A6EALw_wcB

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:42 am
by psmithmags
digger303 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:22 pm
psmithmags wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:50 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:06 am

then you need Steve’s Bullit mustang kit too ;)
And so goes the addiction
It is funny you should mention that :) . I did have a scan through a couple of sites for the Mustang, but couldn't find it. However, it wouldn't look right without the Mustang would it... :whistle:
Image
I know I have sinned and will try to ease myself from the slippery slope,however have you seen
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:45 am
by psmithmags
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:57 pm
psmithmags wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:50 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:06 am

then you need Steve’s Bullit mustang kit too ;)
And so goes the addiction
It is funny you should mention that :) . I did have a scan through a couple of sites for the Mustang, but couldn't find it. However, it wouldn't look right without the Mustang would it... :whistle:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/125954778374?ch ... A6EALw_wcB
Wow thanks for that. Believe it or not I didn't even realise they had a 'proper' kit for this. Very much appreciated :th:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:38 am
by digger303
psmithmags wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:42 am
digger303 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:22 pm
psmithmags wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:50 am

It is funny you should mention that :) . I did have a scan through a couple of sites for the Mustang, but couldn't find it. However, it wouldn't look right without the Mustang would it... :whistle:
Image
I know I have sinned and will try to ease myself from the slippery slope,however have you seen
Image
:D :lol:

This is the proper way with a huge chunk of metal and a big gun/ bunker buster.
Arrived yesterday.
Image
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:50 am
by psmithmags
diggerman wrote: This is the proper way with a huge chunk of metal and a big gun/ bunker buster.
Arrived yesterday.
Image
:cheers2:
Got to admit,that looks immense :th: . You're gonna have some serious fun with that. I have only tried one tank and had such a calamity with the tracks I still have flashbacks (all my fault. Too impatient, heavy handed and no proper planning)

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:25 pm
by digger303
psmithmags wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:50 am
diggerman wrote: This is the proper way with a huge chunk of metal and a big gun/ bunker buster.
Arrived yesterday.
Image
:cheers2:
Got to admit,that looks immense :th: . You're gonna have some serious fun with that. I have only tried one tank and had such a calamity with the tracks I still have flashbacks (all my fault. Too impatient, heavy handed and no proper planning)
Yeah some of these tracks are the pits. Beginning to think I should just grit my teeth and buy the 3d printed or fruils.
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 pm
by RangerNeil
These got delivered today I thought I'd see how the Trimotor looks compared to the first.
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:50 am
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 pm These got delivered today I thought I'd see how the Trimotor looks compared to the first.
Image
A bare metal finish......man that's hrs of sanding and polishing.
Braver than me, But I'll be watching keenly trying to pick up some tips.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:08 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Some fun from Amazon
Little boxes like my big Dewalt one

Image

They are stackable and lock together
Image

Hold up to one Cobra car doom shelf build

Image

Image

I ordered more before I posted this :D

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:59 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:08 am Some fon from Amazon
Little boxes like my big Dewalt one

Image
They are stackable and lock together
Image

I ordered more before I posted this :D
Those are great boxes and there are lots of those types out there. I have some of the same type which I sometimes use for the bigger builds to help keep all the parts for a particular step together. One problem I found with mine was the little partitions are moveable.........tick, but the box can flex ( cheaper box ) a little and parts can slip under these partitions. So I grabbed the caulking gun, loaded silicone and glued them down. Nothing moves now and everything stays where it should.
good buys Scott.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:19 am
by digger303
A few goodies for kits I intend to build.....someday :)
Image

Plus a set of tools for a skill I'm yet to even begin to get insight into.
Image

I will try at some point though.
Sorry the pic is a bit crap.

:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:28 pm
by RangerNeil
digger303 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:19 am A few goodies for kits I intend to build.....someday :)
Image

Plus a set of tools for a skill I'm yet to even begin to get insight into.
Image

I will try at some point though.
Sorry the pic is a bit crap.

:cheers2:
Rivetting wheels? You are a braver man than I am Bungsitin!!! :lol:
(With apologies to Rudyard Kipling!)

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:23 am
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:28 pm
digger303 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:19 am A few goodies for kits I intend to build.....someday :)
Image

Plus a set of tools for a skill I'm yet to even begin to get insight into.
Image

I will try at some point though.
Sorry the pic is a bit crap.

:cheers2:
Rivetting wheels? You are a braver man than I am Bungsitin!!! :lol:
(With apologies to Rudyard Kipling!)
Well the number of times I have obliterated rivet lines I thought I should know how to put them back :D

The pipeline of kits has almost emptied.
Only some oil paints and 2 sets of tracks to come after these items today.
Image

:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:01 am
by digger303
A couple of oil paint sets ( unopened ) I picked up for half price including post...so pretty happy with that.
A bit of eye candy...love the photo books.....and a little 3d upgrade for a soviet truck.
Image

:cheers2:

Ps...sorry about the loppy pic. I held the camera wrong way round and I can't get it straight. :(

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:34 pm
by RangerNeil
digger303 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:01 am A couple of oil paint sets ( unopened ) I picked up for half price including post...so pretty happy with that.
A bit of eye candy...love the photo books.....and a little 3d upgrade for a soviet truck.
Image

:cheers2:

Ps...sorry about the loppy pic. I held the camera wrong way round and I can't get it straight. :(
If its an Android type - tap on the "Gallery" icon and then tap on the photo to open it once its loaded. Theres a row of icons that appear under - the one like a pencil is the "Edit" one. Tap on that and another row of icons appears. First one should be like an anti-clockwise rotating arrow - tap that and it will rotate the image 90 degrees. Keep tapping until the photo is in the orientation you want - then tap on "Save" at the top right of the screen. Simples :)

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:35 am
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:34 pm
digger303 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:01 am A couple of oil paint sets ( unopened ) I picked up for half price including post...so pretty happy with that.
A bit of eye candy...love the photo books.....and a little 3d upgrade for a soviet truck.
Image

:cheers2:

Ps...sorry about the loppy pic. I held the camera wrong way round and I can't get it straight. :(
If its an Android type - tap on the "Gallery" icon and then tap on the photo to open it once its loaded. Theres a row of icons that appear under - the one like a pencil is the "Edit" one. Tap on that and another row of icons appears. First one should be like an anti-clockwise rotating arrow - tap that and it will rotate the image 90 degrees. Keep tapping until the photo is in the orientation you want - then tap on "Save" at the top right of the screen. Simples :)
Ah ...thank you........I needed a simple explantation... :lol: My trouble was I tired to spin it after I had loaded it into Imgur.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:39 am
by DRUMS01
OK digger, don't think for one minute that your going to get by with the rivet maker without a comment. If I recall, you gave two of us a hard time when I was applying rivets on 1/32 Arado; and here you are going to be a rivet counter? Seriously though, they look like a nice set for various scales and applications.

Also wondering how your going to show the European Tram once built. Will it be something like a WW2 street fighting diorama with figures perhaps?

Let me know when your building your Churchill AVRE and perhaps I can build mine with the bridge at the same time?

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:36 am
by digger303
DRUMS01 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:39 am OK digger, don't think for one minute that your going to get by with the rivet maker without a comment. If I recall, you gave two of us a hard time when I was applying rivets on 1/32 Arado; and here you are going to be a rivet counter? Seriously though, they look like a nice set for various scales and applications.

Also wondering how your going to show the European Tram once built. Will it be something like a WW2 street fighting diorama with figures perhaps?

Let me know when your building your Churchill AVRE and perhaps I can build mine with the bridge at the same time?
Don't really recall that :shifty: :lol:
Dunno about counting them, but during sanding I've been known to obliterate whole sections. I've tried doing them individually with a large needle, but that's not really a good outcome. Just like it to look reasonable not make the kit a exact replica, I definitely don't have the will or mindset to do that.

No plan for the tram.

I'd be keen to do a Churchill build
With the my Churchill collection I do plan to build a bridge or 2.
Plus a couple of other funnies and some ordinary ones. I haven't actually pencilled it into my build plans yet, but I do have 2 builds I want to do first. Hopefully a Aussie Centurion next with a boat load of goodies I've been saving up. That's supposed to be a buddy build, but I gotta catch up with him and see if he's still keen....PLUS I need to clear the decks a lot of kits building up around the paint booth.

:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:31 pm
by RangerNeil
Post-person (our local sorting office is very PC!!) brought a surprise today.....

Image

Image

The shield got a bit warped in transit - I think a soak in hot water will let me fix it?

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:57 pm
by RangerNeil
The man from Amazon called today - seems my employee discount is about to be cancelled cos of retiring last year so I'm using it as funds permit.......
Image

Image

Image

And this has been getting good write-ups/reviews on the various Farcebook.modelling groups so I thought I'd give it a try!
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:09 pm
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:57 pm The man from Amazon called today - seems my employee discount is about to be cancelled cos of retiring last year so I'm using it as funds permit.......
Image

Image

Image

And this has been getting good write-ups/reviews on the various Farcebook.modelling groups so I thought I'd give it a try!
Image
Can't let that discount be wasted.... ;)
I bought some of that Ultra glue too on the recommendation of another. It is stronger than normal PVA.
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 pm
by digger303
Not kits :shifty:

Image

;)
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:15 am
by RangerNeil
More Amazon goodness..... :lol:

Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:17 am
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:15 am More Amazon goodness..... :lol:

Image
Very useful addition to the armoury.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:03 am
by digger303
I bought this miniart and not sure if I'll ever use it, but it seemed prudent.
Image

Now these will get used for sure.
Image

I have a diarama fermenting away in my head that I would like to do. So this workshop equipment will be very useful.
Image
The wheeled gen set is very rare in these parts and I originally had a idea that I would need one for another dio, but I've since realised it is too big
for what I was going to do and would never have been used in that setting. So I have to find another use for it :think: I think these probably would have been used by the Luftwaffe. I haven't been able to find much about these.

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:01 pm
by bfrd
digger303 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:03 am I bought this miniart and not sure if I'll ever use it, but it seemed prudent.
Image

Now these will get used for sure.
Image

I have a diarama fermenting away in my head that I would like to do. So this workshop equipment will be very useful.
Image
The wheeled gen set is very rare in these parts and I originally had a idea that I would need one for another dio, but I've since realised it is too big
for what I was going to do and would never have been used in that setting. So I have to find another use for it :think: I think these probably would have been used by the Luftwaffe. I haven't been able to find much about these.
I love that engine hoist set, especially combined with the bench. There is a good diorama in there somewhere. :th:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:52 pm
by RangerNeil
Last of the Amazon goodness.....
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:52 am
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:52 pm Last of the Amazon goodness.....
Image
ohhh I like them.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:08 pm
by digger303
Some ingredients for a couple of batches of wash.....lets hope it's MAGIC... ;)

Image

:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:47 am
by Twokidsnosleep
A busy Friday off work
First, a package in mail arrived. A Brewster Buffalo Tamiya from uk auction site

Image

I will oil paint this entire thing
as Plasmo was testing out in one of his videos

Second bigger thing is for woodworking.
We picked up a used Grizzly hybrid table saw
Image
This is a cross between a cabinet saw and a portable contractor saw.
It is built like a brick S house and matches my bandsaw in brand and paint
Image
Trusty little utility trailer saves the day and trucks the 400+ pound saw across two suburbs
Image

Now I need a nap

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:33 am
by digger303
Wow that's what I call a shopping day heaven. Looks to be a sweet saw.
I have a table saw, but would like a band saw too. I had a battle to get my saw through the door way into the room. Unfortunately my floor isn't any where near level and that's caused issues along the way.
Happy times.
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:49 am
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:33 am Wow that's what I call a shopping day heaven. Looks to be a sweet saw.
I have a table saw, but would like a band saw too. I had a battle to get my saw through the door way into the room. Unfortunately my floor isn't any where near level and that's caused issues along the way.
Happy times.
:cheers2:
Thank you, I am exhausted moving stuff around in the sun
Yes it is a solid mid level saw. Will be safer than my old craftsman that will serve as an outfeed table or something
Very happy this saw came with a rolling base for moving it here and for having it mobile in my shop
I have never ever driven below the speed limit like I did today, dodging every little bump I could

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:18 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:49 am
digger303 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:33 am Wow that's what I call a shopping day heaven. Looks to be a sweet saw.
I have a table saw, but would like a band saw too. I had a battle to get my saw through the door way into the room. Unfortunately my floor isn't any where near level and that's caused issues along the way.
Happy times.
:cheers2:
Thank you, I am exhausted moving stuff around in the sun
Yes it is a solid mid level saw. Will be safer than my old craftsman that will serve as an outfeed table or something
Very happy this saw came with a rolling base for moving it here and for having it mobile in my shop
I have never ever driven below the speed limit like I did today, dodging every little bump I could
I've got the old version of one of these Chinese saws. Has a 12 inch blade weighs 418lb so pretty similar in size. I haven't quite got my saw blade aliened properly to the fence and to the dove tail that's cut into the table top. I really should do it, but it's so dirty and hard to get too.... :roll: :oops:

https://www.timbecon.com.au/sherwood-12 ... -table-saw

Happy sawing .
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:39 pm
by RangerNeil
More deliveries - thinking I might have another go at the Large Scale build....
Image

Image

Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:06 am
by digger303
RangerNeil wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:39 pm More deliveries - thinking I might have another go at the Large Scale build....
Image

Image

Image
Nice aircraft always thought if one of those crossed my path it might be hard to resist.
That Big ED set arrived pretty quick.
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:30 pm
by psmithmags
Not the most exciting, but, some small rubber tipped clamps to hold painted things and a gift of a glue and residue removing rubber (sorry, eraser for our American friends :) ), which although I haven't tried yet, I'm sure will get plenty of use to see if it works.
Image

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:58 pm
by digger303
psmithmags wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:30 pm Not the most exciting, but, some small rubber tipped clamps to hold painted things and a gift of a glue and residue removing rubber (sorry, eraser for our American friends :) ), which although I haven't tried yet, I'm sure will get plenty of use to see if it works.
Image
:th: :th: :th:
:cheers2:

Re: What modelling goodies did the postman deliver today....

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:01 pm
by digger303
A interesting beast
Image

Nice paint
Image

Image

:cheers2: