Page 2 of 2

Re: Airfix Four Stroke Engine

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:40 pm
by kpisnuts
Absolutely superb build, well done that man.

Re: Airfix Four Stroke Engine

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:09 am
by NoelSmith
DikDolan, it must be generic having Airfix in raised letters on the case.
It is a very, very nice build that captures the 'look' of real engineering exhibition cutaways.

Re: Airfix Four Stroke Engine

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:27 am
by Casper
:clap: excellent build Dik. your choice of colours is perfect, love that yellow. I really like the look of the timing cover even though you had a an accident it looks very realistic. 8-)

Re: Airfix Four Stroke Engine

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:47 am
by digger303
Great build.
I've never seen one of these for sale anywhere, but if I did after watching this I might slip a couple of pennies towards the retailer.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2:

Re: Airfix Four Stroke Engine

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:29 am
by cor
That is a nice display. Excellent work, it looks like metal.