Page 2 of 2

Re: Scale Model World Telford 2013

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:49 am
by MakingModelsAgain
I'll be there at the East Neuk Model Club table. Well, when I say I'll be at the table, what I meant is the table will be there, I'll probably be on walkabout!

Re: Scale Model World Telford 2013

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:56 am
by Paul
Keep an eye out for us then Gary :thumb2:

Re: Scale Model World Telford 2013

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 am
by UKscalemodeller
MakingModelsAgain wrote:I'll be there at the East Neuk Model Club table. Well, when I say I'll be at the table, what I meant is the table will be there, I'll probably be on walkabout!
Ha! A perfect chance to steal your spitfire and pass it off as my own.

Re: Scale Model World Telford 2013

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm
by Jamesday1998
just asked my dad and he said yes!!!!!!!! going on ninth so i might see some of you guys!!!