Page 2 of 9

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:32 am
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 am
digger303 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 am I do like this one from Halo
Image

BUT not released yet and I don't have any sci fi in my stash..... Sacrebleu what is the wold coming too. I like Sci Fi in books and movies yet have never bought a kit. Mainly cause the interesting ones look toy like on the box art or I'm not sure what the scale will mean in relation to total size. The star wars ones have caught my eye, but not enough as yet.
Is that a yes or a no :think: :scratch::
Sorry mate, still undecided. I shall have a look around to see if something catches my eye.
:cheers2:
Oh you’re a Space Cadet allright , just the other un-numbered type ;) :shifty:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:53 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:32 am
digger303 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 am

Is that a yes or a no :think: :scratch::
Sorry mate, still undecided. I shall have a look around to see if something catches my eye.
:cheers2:
Oh you’re a Space Cadet allright , just the other un-numbered type ;) :shifty:
Trying to keep a low profile......they are watching you know always watching ..... :crazy: :shhh:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm
by Tomcat64
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm Image
there is another option, he may be one of these
Image

I can bug Digger, he is a good friend :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 pm
by Tomcat64
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 pm there is another option, he may be one of these
Image

I can bug Digger, he is a good friend :D
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:18 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 pm there is another option, he may be one of these
Image

I can bug Digger, he is a good friend :D
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that is hilarious

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:40 pm
by MakingModels
I could be persuaded :)

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
MakingModels wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:40 pm I could be persuaded :)
Persuaded nothing mate...You are IN!!!
MakingModels is Space Cadet #16


:lol: :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 pm
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:18 pm
Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 pm there is another option, he may be one of these
Image

I can bug Digger, he is a good friend :D
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that is hilarious
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:18 pm
Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:16 pm
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that is hilarious
Image
You are a good sport :thumb2: ...and an easy target :lol:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am
digger303 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:18 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that is hilarious
Image
You are a good sport :thumb2: ...and an easy target :lol:
I can read that ! :lol: :lol: Ya dodgy beggar :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:27 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Who me?? I wouldn’t do anything dodgy
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Fooling around with video, let me know what ya think ;)


Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:52 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:27 am Who me?? I wouldn’t do anything dodgy
Image
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 am Fooling around with video, let me know what ya think ;)

pretty cool vid :th: :cheers2:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 am
by Tomcat64
Awesome video Scott!

Image

Loved the credits too :)

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:51 am
by TommyKillander
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 am Fooling around with video, let me know what ya think ;)

Awesome video! :pop:

I'm so pumped to get started! :banana:

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am
by Stokesy44
Holy Smokes Batman!

What an awesome video buddy. Cant wait for June 1st, I'll be all moved in and settled, the bench will be begging for my Bandai AT-AT and Y-Wing. :th: :th: :th: :th: :th: :th: :th:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:51 am
by Nev
Great video Scott will be watching with interest :thumb2:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Tomcat64 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 am Awesome video Scott!

Image

Loved the credits too :)
OOoo, you know she is my weakness🤪😍😘
Floppity Ears Productions strikes again :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:36 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Nev wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:51 am Great video Scott will be watching with interest :thumb2:
You could be building something too mate :think:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:38 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
TommyKillander wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:51 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 am Fooling around with video, let me know what ya think ;)

Awesome video! :pop:

I'm so pumped to get started! :banana:

:cheers2:
Tommy
Ha ha it is called Adrenaline format for the movie, so meant to Pump You up
Thanks Tommy, I kept my ugly mug out of the entire thing

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:39 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 am Fooling around with video, let me know what ya think ;)

pretty cool vid :th: :cheers2:
Not bad for a half drunk dodgy smarty-pants :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:41 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Stokesy44 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am Holy Smokes Batman!

What an awesome video buddy. Cant wait for June 1st, I'll be all moved in and settled, the bench will be begging for my Bandai AT-AT and Y-Wing. :th: :th: :th: :th: :th: :th: :th:
Ha ha had some fun with it
Made one for my WNW build as well

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:48 pm
by Hawkmoon
Will a Maschinen Kriger kit count as I have a couple to choose from

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:18 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Hawkmoon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:48 pm Will a Maschinen Kriger kit count as I have a couple to choose from
It could :think:
Show me what it is and I will take it to the committee for ya :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:37 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:39 pm
digger303 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 am Fooling around with video, let me know what ya think ;)

pretty cool vid :th: :cheers2:
Not bad for a half drunk dodgy smarty-pants :D
Very creative and to be applauded with the utmost dignity . :bow:: :bow:: I don't have an ounce of talent in that direction, but I can recognize it in others :dance: :th: :th:
Still thought I'd chuck this in cause slow moving targets need to be ready :lol:
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 am
by Tomcat64
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm
Tomcat64 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 am Awesome video Scott!

Image

Loved the credits too :)
OOoo, you know she is my weakness🤪😍😘
Floppity Ears Productions strikes again :D
Yah - I thought it was time she put in an appearance... but wasn't sure you were ready for this...
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:49 pm
by DBMiller
Inspiring video! Now if I'd only finish something sometime to be worthy of it.

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:19 pm
by digger303
Tomcat64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm
Tomcat64 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 am Awesome video Scott!

Image

Loved the credits too :)
OOoo, you know she is my weakness🤪😍😘
Floppity Ears Productions strikes again :D
Yah - I thought it was time she put in an appearance... but wasn't sure you were ready for this...
Image
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:52 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Tomcat64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm

OOoo, you know she is my weakness🤪😍😘
Floppity Ears Productions strikes again :D
Yah - I thought it was time she put in an appearance... but wasn't sure you were ready for this...
Image
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boy once they know your weakness, man right for the jugular :shock:
Though it isn’t my jugular that she arouses :banana:
Oh you hilarious B-stard Neil :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:28 pm
by Tomcat64
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:52 pm
digger303 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Tomcat64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 am
Yah - I thought it was time she put in an appearance... but wasn't sure you were ready for this...
Image
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boy once they know your weakness, man right for the jugular :shock:
Though it isn’t my jugular that she arouses :banana:
Oh you hilarious B-stard Neil :clap: :clap: :clap:
Image

:cheers2:

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:07 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
I am saving this picture for ahhh, future reference, ya that’s it
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:20 am
by digger303
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:36 am
by Tomcat64
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:03 am
by digger303
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:28 am
by Tomcat64
digger303 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:03 am Image
:lol:

You think he might need counselling by June?

We can help there too...
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:57 am
by digger303
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:34 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Tomcat64 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:36 am Image
Hang on a sec.......
Image

There, I fixed it :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:06 am
by digger303
Image

OR is it more a case of

Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:03 am
by Tomcat64
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 pm
by digger303
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:33 pm
by DBMiller
Enough is enough! We are rapidly approaching a very dangerous point with these posts! Here is a diagram of where we are headed:

Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:08 pm
by Tomcat64
Image

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:27 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
DBMiller wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:33 pm Enough is enough! We are rapidly approaching a very dangerous point with these posts! Here is a diagram of where we are headed:

Image
That’s flipping hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
And true, let’s get back to Sci Fi Sig .
Here are some of my options for building

Image

Image

I might put up the storm trooper as a prize

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm
by DBMiller
Here is a serious post about the build. Would a figure count or is it only vehicles/ships? For example - would Frankenstein's monster count or is that too 'horror' to be scifi?

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:20 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
DBMiller wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm Here is a serious post about the build. Would a figure count or is it only vehicles/ships? For example - would Frankenstein's monster count or is that too 'horror' to be scifi?
👍
Completely Sci Fi, it would be good
Figures are fine :D

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:24 am
by Tomcat64
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:27 pm ...let’s get back to Sci Fi Sig .
Here are some of my options for building

Image
Would love to see you take a swing at that Hornethopter!

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 pm
by gaz45
I'm up for that mate i have a mellenium falcon i keep putting off so now is the time

Re: Interest in a Summer SciFi sig

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:47 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
gaz45 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 pm I'm up for that mate i have a mellenium falcon i keep putting off so now is the time
Awesome
Gaz45 is Space Cadet #17
Looking forward with what you do to an Aluminum Falcon

I had to go back quite a number or pages, hopefully I didn’t screw up or miss someone :think:
Give me a shout if I MISSED YOU or MESSED UP YOU NUMBER
Darn BSGers
:D