Page 2 of 2

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:49 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
barryf1fan wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:19 pm
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:11 pm Less talk more build ;)
:pop:
Image

Yeah, what he said.

:lol: :lol:
I just wanted to quote this again..not sure why :whistle:

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:16 am
by BigWall
It's really looking nice!

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:36 am
by Bdiddy
Gary30 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:16 pm This is starting to come together now, I am going to polish the fairings tomorrow and look to get it finished in the next day or so, these are great fun to build.

Image
Image

The fork upgrade set really adds to it, and I take my hat off to you crazy guys who go all out with the detail sets! Way too much work for me!
Yes! This looking so sweet Gary, loving the the colour of the frame, makes the orange rim really pop. Makes me wanna get cracking on my bike

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:45 am
by LWWales
Looking great mate! I was gutted I couldn't find the fork set at a decent price for mine. It does look so much better with it

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:13 pm
by Kevthemodeller
Some amazing working going on here :th: :banana:

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:48 pm
by Gary30
Calling this done now, just needs a quick wipe over to get rid of my greasy fingerprints and I’ll take some photos with the proper camera, thanks for looking in everyone, really fun build, but so time consuming with all the carbon that went into it! Glad to see it finished now and move on to something else

Image

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:58 pm
by barryf1fan
Image

Image

Nice!

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:56 am
by BigWall
Very nice!

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:42 am
by Kevthemodeller
Very nice Gary :clap: :clap:

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:11 pm
by Bdiddy
Wow mate that has turned out stunning! Awesome job! What’s the next build going to be?????

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:02 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Spectacular :banana: :banana: :banana:
Looks dead on to the 1:1 bike

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:47 pm
by Gary30
Bdiddy wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:11 pm Wow mate that has turned out stunning! Awesome job! What’s the next build going to be?????
Cheers mate! I’ve decided on a rally car next for something a little bit different, Tamiya Subaru WRC from 2001 season, I’ll get a build thread going soon. McLaren might be next after that.

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:30 pm
by LWWales
Absolutely smashed it mate! Looks banging!

Re: 1/12 Tamiya Honda RC213V - #93 Marquez

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:25 am
by Bdiddy
Gary30 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:47 pm
Bdiddy wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:11 pm Wow mate that has turned out stunning! Awesome job! What’s the next build going to be?????
Cheers mate! I’ve decided on a rally car next for something a little bit different, Tamiya Subaru WRC from 2001 season, I’ll get a build thread going soon. McLaren might be next after that.
Nice choice mate, looking forward to the build thread! I’ve had to put a hold on the McLaren as I’m waiting for the CF decals and more paint to arrive. I’ve started building the Italeri Australian truck 8-)