Page 2 of 2
Re: B-58 of the 1/48 variety COMPLETED
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:26 am
by smokeriderdon
Thank you sir. My bench busters group. LOL Think the next big one will be 1/32 F-16
Re: B-58 of the 1/48 variety COMPLETED
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:08 pm
by DRUMS01
I have a 1/32 F-16 on my short list too! It's a "C" based on the old Hasegawa kit. Of course, the 1/48 B-1, 1/32 Stuka G with cannons, and 1/48 C-130 are also on the short list. Perhaps your F-16 model will move it to the top.
Can't wait to see your build.
Ben
Re: B-58 of the 1/48 variety COMPLETED
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:15 am
by digger303
DRUMS01 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:08 pm
I have a 1/32 F-16 on my short list too! It's a "C" based on the old Hasegawa kit. Of course, the 1/48 B-1, 1/32 Stuka G with cannons, and 1/48 C-130 are also on the short list. Perhaps your F-16 model will move it to the top.
Can't wait to see your build.
Ben
I built a 1/32 Stuka a few years ago. Took me a while to get it finished, but I liked it so much despite the big fill in the wing roots that I wanted to build another one. It's almost here and like you I choose the tank buster type, but this time in 1/35.

Re: B-58 of the 1/48 variety COMPLETED
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:45 am
by smokeriderdon
Well, I have a few projects in front of the 16. Its the Academy kit with some very cool and different markings/decals. Its gonna be a few months before I get to it I think.
And I did the 1/32 21st Century Stuka not too long ago.
viewtopic.php?t=30764
I dont consider WWII fighters to be uber large in 1/32. Not like a Tornado or F-15.