Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

OMG, what have I done!!!!

Image

Well I'll tell you. The wheel wells were removed first, then all the plastic in the way inboard of the wells. Then the ends of the part were squared off to avoid panel lines running at an anle on the next to be built wing section. A little more cleanup to do, mostly around the gear attachment points and then its out with the glue, sheet styrene and filler.

:pray: plaese let it all go back together properly
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Lee »

Holy crap! lol
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Lee wrote:Holy crap! lol
Not what I was expecting but it made me chuckle
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Paul »

Holy Mary mother of god :eeek:
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Gav0909 »

No going back now!!
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Oh &*%£ *#+( and &?#$ can anyone tell the MASSIVE screw up?
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Bagpiper »

UKscalemodeller wrote:Oh &*%£ *#+( and &?#$ can anyone tell the MASSIVE screw up?
Now tell me if I'm wrong but this does not sound good. :lol:

Cheers
Jim
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Well, the wings of the 109 are of course tapered, meaning that the panel lines are tapered.

So as I said I would, I squared off the panels on the lower wing insert (above) so the panel lines wouldn't look wrong when inserted into the constant chord center section.

This was a success, :thumb2: as they are nicely squared off.

But can you tell me why oh why did I do it to ALL FOUR, :wall: including the two that are to be normal wings.

D'OH! :doh:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Paul »

UKscalemodeller wrote:Well, the wings of the 109 are of course tapered, meaning that the panel lines are tapered.

So as I said I would, I squared off the panels on the lower wing insert (above) so the panel lines wouldn't look wrong when inserted into the constant chord center section.

This was a success, :thumb2: as they are nicely squared off.

But can you tell me why oh why did I do it to ALL FOUR, :wall: including the two that are to be normal wings.

D'OH! :doh:
Whoops :eeek:
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

I see a vision of the future, it involves putty, sanding, cursing and the stamping of feet.

That said I did console myself by turning this

Image

Into this

Image

I'm not sure I could have done it on just one canopy but with two I can sacrifice the middle of one to get the ends and the ends of another to get the middle. I wanted the eduard cockpit set to be seen.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Paul »

Great job :thumb2:
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

A little more progress made last night.

The gear attachment points have been removed

Image

And moved inboard to match up with the new gear wells

Image

And the old wheel well detail filled.

This has of course been done on both sets.

I also pur-chased for myself some better 'finishing abrasive' otherwise known as sand paper

Image

More chopping soon.
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

So, a bit more chopping later and this is all that is left of the wings from one of the kits

Image

Of course the same but opposite butchery has been done to the other set.

And then, as a little light relief I decided to start adding s few of the cockpit details.

Here is the bucket seat

Image

It's not too bad for detail but I'm hoping the etch will make it the best cockpit I have ever done.

Image

Then, because there was little on the TV and the pale ale was flowing nicely I decided to add a few details to the fusalage halves, first, those cowling gunports :scratch::

Image

Which I will be filling in anyway :D . Next, the air filters, they needed hollowing out a little and they have sink marks too grrrrr.

Image

The last job of the night was to add a fillet of plastic between the upper and lower halves of the inboard side wing root

Image

To try to remove the dihedral on the remaining parts of the original wing that will form the center section. It was weakened prior to gluing into the upper wing to aid in realigning it.

So, at the moment, this is pretty much where it is at

Image.

What I have realised will be the REALLY hard part :think: is next, building a 28x30mm wing from plasticard that fits around the mess that is left.

Wish me luck.
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Bagpiper »

Huge amount of work done. Coming along great.

Cheers
Jim
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Bagpiper wrote:Huge amount of work done. Coming along great.

Cheers
Jim
Thanks,

not too bad considering it has mostly been done on the dining table. Bonus points to anyone who can identify the placemat under my cutting mat.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Paul »

Nice,progress :thumb2:
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by chief5437 »

This is looking great so far! I don't think I'd have the guts to start chopping kits up like this!
Exciting watching you do it tho! Lol!
Chief
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by T3hGuppy »

Looking great this will be really striking model when its done.

And it Thomas the tank engine I believe :nena:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Lee »

Great work so far :D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Thanks all

Will update soon with tonights progress.
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

T3hGuppy wrote:
And it Thomas the tank engine I believe :nena:
Correct.
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

I'd like to say thanks again for the comments guys.

It's really great that people actually take an interest in what other people are doing on here.

I stopped posting on a certain other forum because of exactly the opposite, no one was interested, presuamably because my WIP at the time wasn't good enough :tongue:

Anyway thanks for the encouragement and on with the frankenstein-esque project.

Will this ordinary piece of plasticard really be able to become a wing?

Image

Damn right it will

Image

More

Image

then clamp it and leave it to set overnight

Image

I was first planning on using a much thinner material and actually forming the aerofoil shape but after a few dummy runs I decided against it and went down this, 'build it up and sand it down' method.

Now flipped over, another small sheet of plasticard fitted behind the wheel wells

Image

While that sheet was drying I added the detail back into the wheel wells, made out of thin plastic from a drinking straw. But here is a warning, liquid poly melts plastic (which is good) but also I have now discovered it melts squadron white putty too (which is bad). The starboard most wheel well may look shabbier than the rest when painted.

Once the wing was dry I used the same putty to fill all the gaps ready for sanding tomorrow evening while the 'ladies' are out shopping.
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by chief5437 »

Coming along nicely! I'm really impressed with this, it's certainly not an OOB build!
Chief
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

chief5437 wrote:Coming along nicely! I'm really impressed with this, it's certainly not an OOB build!
It certainly isn't but boy oh boy am I doing an OOB next model I do!!! :ooops:

Well, I have had a little bit of an enforced break due to everyone here having the plague and trying to sell my house to some poor suc…..someone.

Now all that is out of the way, I can get on with the butchery

Fill, sand, fill, sand, fill, sand, this scratch building malarkey is getting a little old now…….but I’m reasonably pleased with the result on the upper surfaces of the wing with the finer sanding papers, The bottom needs a little more work, so while MORE filler dried I started marking out for the horizontal stabiliser (MORE scratch building :doh: ).
Image
And the rear half of the center section mounted radiators, these have to be made square instead of the tapered ones on the outer wings
Image
So, with these parts glued together ready for MORE filling and sanding, here are the flying surfaces so far
Image
Image
And a sneak peek at what it is starting to look like with the two fuselages placed in position
Image
Image

Next, more sanding :clap: :crazy: :wtf: :crazy: :clap: :crazy: :wtf:
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Nige201980 »

Looks great mate love the concept and the build.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Nige201980 wrote:Looks great mate love the concept and the build.

Thanks,

Once this is finished, I'll do a nice simple one build to calm down and then I may attempt a 109z production version using a pair of Gustav's with all the bells and whistles, bombs etc.
User avatar
panzerman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:31 am
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by panzerman »

Great build.....lots of surgery and conversion going own.
It will be one unique bird once you get it done.
Keep building and having Fun.
Bill.
Image
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by T3hGuppy »

Starting to take shape nicely.

:thumb1:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Lee »

Really liking how this is coming along :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Me too, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, (just hoping it's not a train)
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Lee »

UKscalemodeller wrote:Me too, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, (just hoping it's not a train)
ha ha - know that feeling!
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Bagpiper
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 am
Location: St. Louis. MO. USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Bagpiper »

I think I will lower my standards to make a comment on your lowly build mate. Man can I really be bothered? :lol: :lol: :thumb2: :thumb2: :cheers2: :cheers2: :nena: :nena:
But yeah. I found that in other forums too mate. Everyone was too busy to take 1 minute of their time to just say 'good job". It made for a very one sided forum that's for sure as it was all about them and not really building a community as such.

Love those brutal looking clamps too :thumb2:

Looking great and you have wasted enough of my ever so valuable time on you, I must away :lol: I think Superman said something like that - didn't he? :lol:

Cheers
Jim
User avatar
DC87
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1799
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by DC87 »

Coming along swimmingly, great to see an outside the box build utilising scratchbuilding :thumb1: .
Dan C

Filling the workbench with:
Sopwith Snipe late post war
WW1 RFC SE5a

WW1-1/32 Snipe
Workbench gets full with models being built - Buys another workbench!

Image
User avatar
coladito1
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 4:22 am
Location: Palmdale, CA. USA.

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by coladito1 »

Wow!! That's all I have to say about this Ian!! coming along nicely!! :thumb2: :bow::
Luis Toledo.
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Thanks for the comments.

Jim, thank you for lowering youself to the gutter <wrings cap in both hands> :tongue:

Luis, from you that is a great compliment.

Not much done recently. I'm going to call the wing done now that I have tapered the radiator covers. More because I've had enough of it rather than because its how I want it to be.

Also I messed up the horizontal stabiliser trying to push my skills beyond what they are currently capable of. Grrrr.

Consoled myself by doing simple stuff, adding the exhausts and reshaping the starboard cockpit opening to help with fairing it over.

Image

It now stretches much further forward.
spruecutter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:06 am
Location: Deeside, UK

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by spruecutter »

Good for you for taking on such a weird and complicated build.
:thumb2:
Pete
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Nige201980 »

Can wait to see this finished mate this is an epic build.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Lee »

Yep - Kudos for pushing yourself mate :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by chief5437 »

This is looking good so far. Excellent scratch building, I wish I had your patience!
It's been said before, but this will be such a unique piece of work! Well done.
Chief
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Thanks for the comments guys. It will be a great thing to have in my tiny collection at the end of it all but I so hate filling and sanding.

The fact that this one has a deadline is one major factor pushing me on. I'm hoping to get all the building finished in the next week or so. Then I have to start on the mystery of photo etch. I have been watching various how tos on YT and I think I'll do a decent job of it.

Here's hoping for a decent result.
User avatar
T3hGuppy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3467
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by T3hGuppy »

UKscalemodeller wrote:Thanks for the comments guys. It will be a great thing to have in my tiny collection at the end of it all but I so hate filling and sanding.

The fact that this one has a deadline is one major factor pushing me on. I'm hoping to get all the building finished in the next week or so. Then I have to start on the mystery of photo etch. I have been watching various how tos on YT and I think I'll do a decent job of it.

Here's hoping for a decent result.
keep going dude I really want to see this finished. Doing great so far! :banana:
On the bench

Too much to list. !!


Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/bnealuk
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

So, I have finally managed to get some more done on this monstrous creation, but at this rate ( I don't get much modelling time) I may not finish it in time. I'll give it a good go though.

First things first, I mentioned that I would be creating some tools after watching people do etch and other stuff on YT. So I created these.

Image

A sewing needle snipped in half and each given a handle, one for making small holes, one for superglue.

Image

The half a needle eye should hold a small drop of superglue for more accurate placement.

Anywhoo, on with the build. I stuck the port fusalage halves together (sorry no pic) after tracing the shape of the cockpit to be fared over. Then cut a piece of hardwod roughly to shape.

Image

Then, sand, dry fit, sand, dry fit, repeat until happy with shape

Image

Image

Next, use my new superglue tool to stick it in place and fill with putty.

While it dries, paint and wash (although I over did the wash) the cockpit.

Image
Image

Now the putty is dry, time to sand the fairing to shape using progressively finer papers

Image
Image

And thats me done for the night, I interspersed the steps above with giving the beriev three coats of clear and undercoating the revell StuG. I am pleased with the evenings work.
User avatar
DC87
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1799
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by DC87 »

Good golly what an update, well worth the wait. I may be doing some scratchbuilding and sculpting for my group build but a wood carver I certainly am not so a very big well done for that awesome carving :bow:: :bow:: . You have shown skills aplenty with this build already.

Keep it up :thumb1: .
Last edited by DC87 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan C

Filling the workbench with:
Sopwith Snipe late post war
WW1 RFC SE5a

WW1-1/32 Snipe
Workbench gets full with models being built - Buys another workbench!

Image
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Thanks, I'm really pleased with the fairing, I honestly didn't think it would look as good as it does.

Next, the mystery of photo etch.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Paul »

Brilliant work, good luck with the PE, I'm sick of the sight of the stuff lol.
User avatar
DC87
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1799
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
England

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by DC87 »

UKscalemodeller wrote:Next, the mystery of photo etch.
A mysterious creation it is, you must visit an old woman who lies in deepest Dartmoor and seek out her blessing from the gods of precut metal :tongue: .
Dan C

Filling the workbench with:
Sopwith Snipe late post war
WW1 RFC SE5a

WW1-1/32 Snipe
Workbench gets full with models being built - Buys another workbench!

Image
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Paul wrote:Brilliant work, good luck with the PE, I'm sick of the sight of the stuff lol.
Why?!? Have you ever used it? :tongue:
HobbyModeller
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by HobbyModeller »

A great range of skills displayed :)
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by Coen »

We should have and eyes popping out of the head smiley.
I've discovered that I need one.
My hat is off to you UK, this is master stuff. :bow::
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Zvezda (ish) 1/72 Bf109Z conversion

Post by hansolo »

Yeah, great job on the scratch building!!!

cheers
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
Post Reply

Return to “Builds”