Page 2 of 2
Re: SU-152 "The Beast" (Coen's Kursk GB)
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:11 am
by felisbarcinonensis
FishBowlMan wrote:Fantastic, Felis. Just goes to show how a simple (by which I mean you literally have just mud and grass) diorama can look spectacular. The weathering on the SU is perfect, with the grass caught in the tracks.
I notice that the officer from the Health and Safety Executive (Feline Branch) fell asleep on the job!

Government officials eh? Just can't get the staff nowardays!

LOL

Thanks a lot John! I Don't know what got into me: was it Feline flu, hay spree or shovel fever?!

Re: SU-152 "The Beast" (Coen's Kursk GB)
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:13 am
by felisbarcinonensis
NAMBiohazard wrote:
I don't have the words to describe ur build
And those final photos
beautiful man, simply beautiful
Well done

Thaks a lot Bjorn!!

Re: SU-152 "The Beast" (Coen's Kursk GB)
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:38 pm
by felisbarcinonensis
Thanks a lot for your support mate!
