ISM is looking for a new moderator

The latest forum news and anouncements
Post Reply
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by Paul »

Anyone who can spare the time (and it does need a dedicated commitment) to help myself, lee and gav run the forum would be appreciated. Tasks would involve nothing too taxing just keeping the forum ticking over, moving posts threads, help removing spammers and general keeping the peace on the forum.

Previous forum experience would be beneficial, if not its not to difficult to learn the simple tasks required.

Anyone interested please put you name down below. Please remember its not a token position on the forum you will need to dedicate time.
User avatar
sef
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 pm
Location: Highbrook Studio

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by sef »

I can help if you like. Been an admin and mod on various forums since 2008
On the bench
1) 1:35 A7V - Need to create or paint on markings
2) 1:35 Academy Tiger 1 - May use this for a destroyed Tiger dio
3) 1:16 Panda 38t
4) 1:32 Revell He162 - starting January for the buddy build
5) 1:16 HobbyBoss Tiger - starting January - RC conversion
jbellos1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 pm
Location: Scottsville, NY, USA
United States of America

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by jbellos1 »

If you think I can help, glad to do it. Let me know.
User avatar
nero
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm
Location: Germany

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by nero »

I am willing to put forward my services as dedicated spam eradicator :pistols:

Seriously though, I am relatively new to the forum but I really enjoy the community here and would love the opportunity to give back a little. I am switching jobs in January and should have much more time on my hands then. Not like I haven't already spent the odd office hour browsing build threats, for research purposes only of course... :shifty: :whistle:
- Alex

On the bench:
- Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair
- Eduard 1/48 BF109 E3
- Trumpeter 1/35 SPW70 - NVA Version (BTR-70 Late)

Up-coming builds:
- Hasegawa 1/48 F-4EJ Kai Super Phantom (Sea Camouflage)
User avatar
Goose
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 am
Location: Liège Belgium
Belgium

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by Goose »

I m ok with that taskif you think i can be the right guy. I really enjoy this site so helping it would be an honour and pleasure.
Bruno

Finished models:
Hawker Hurricane Hasegawa 1/72, P-47D Academy 1/72, Scimitar AFV 1/35, Me 109-E3-1/48 Airfix

on the bench:
F-15DJ Hasegawa-1/48 japanese Agressor 2010 scheme (long term project)
F-16 solo turkish Revel-1/72
User avatar
shortCummins
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1646
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:30 pm
Location: Cotgrave, Nottingham
Great Britain

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by shortCummins »

I currently help, techie, moderation and graphics, for a football related site www.friendsoffulham.com/forum , if I can help in any small way let me know

rgds
John (smallCummins)
"I'm tall for my height" - "it looks like it was painted by a blind chimpanzee"
User avatar
Tarasdad
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:56 am
Location: California City, California
United States of America

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by Tarasdad »

I'll toss my cook...err...hat in the ring!
Tarasdad
aka Barry
SprueSurgeon
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: ISM is looking for a new moderator

Post by SprueSurgeon »

Do you still need someone, i have loads of time.
Deuteronomy 32:35
Post Reply

Return to “Forum News”