Page 1 of 1

Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:20 pm
by Scaleman
So here it is -3 of the converted figures, I repainted them 3-4 times I culd not fit them in and was never happy with them, but with all the other figures I didnt want to force them in. There is much to ask of my photography skills but with a Iphone and makshift booth, It was an improvment for me (I realizze I need 3 lights) I hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Thank´s to Lee and Paul for this GB and another one off the dusty shelf. :banana:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:42 pm
by Nev
Awesome sauce! :thumb2: :clap:

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:41 pm
by Art17847
Wow!!! I know its not ur main subject here but i really really luv that schwimmwagen man that came out nice.....u did a great job of putting so much detail in such a small space not easy to do.....the figures are very good that jadgtiger is great......awesome sauce is right :thumb1: :thumb1:

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:40 pm
by Russ72
What a beautiful, battered beast of a machine. Turned out great.

:cheers2:

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:59 am
by Scaleman
Thank you for your nice comments.

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 am
by JayCub
A mazing build, really like it, and we are treated to lots of photos, made my day
Tom

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:15 pm
by Tiger131
superb dio and the jagdtiger looks superb got the weathering spot on

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:14 am
by Hillbilly
Beautiful build,the weathering and mud are spot-on :thumb1:

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:51 am
by Coen
That's some really cool work Jonas. Nice details and life quality.
Well done. :th: :th: :th:

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:41 pm
by Unit53
Great job Jonas, especially like the attention to the stowage and the fuel dump, sets it off.

:cheers2:
Martin

Re: Tamiya Otto Carius Panzerjäger Jagdtiger

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:24 pm
by MarkVerploeg
Great work mate
I have a jagdtiger on the shelf too but can't finish it
I need the fenders from another kit
But this build sure gives inspiration