Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum, Manston, Kent, 2014

My channel is mostly about scale-modelling.
I want to show my Progress during the building parallel with the ISM-Forum. I also hope thereby to get better in touch with other Scale Modellers.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dunhill2005
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:38 pm
Location: Wunstorf, Germany
Germany

Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum, Manston, Kent, 2014

Post by Dunhill2005 »

Some impressions of my trip 2014 to the Bomb Alley...

[youtube]6dJMKPZCP-I[/youtube]
User avatar
Belmosan
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:38 pm
Location: New York State
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum, Manston, Kent, 2

Post by Belmosan »

Thanks for the tour!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBelmosan

On the bench:
AMT/Round2 1/1400 Enterprise clear
Airfix 1/72 German E-Boat (Circa 1975)
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Re: Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum, Manston, Kent, 2

Post by Nev »

It's a fantastic little museum there is another great little museum just up the road at Hawking. It only opens during the tourist season but is well worth a visit!

I only live up the road so if you need any reference shots let me know :thumb2:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
User avatar
Dunhill2005
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:38 pm
Location: Wunstorf, Germany
Germany

Re: Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum, Manston, Kent, 2

Post by Dunhill2005 »

Nev wrote:It's a fantastic little museum there is another great little museum just up the road at Hawking. It only opens during the tourist season but is well worth a visit!

I only live up the road so if you need any reference shots let me know :thumb2:
I spent my summer vacation on the Isle of Sheppy!!!
Was also in Whitstable on the Harbor. Near the harbor is a small toy store. The owner is a German Lady.
You could greet her from me and my wife. But you do not have ;)
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Re: Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial Museum, Manston, Kent, 2014

Post by Nev »

I will mate! Let me know the store and I will pop in :thumb2: Also next time your this way let me Know and I will buy you a beer :cheers2:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
Post Reply

Return to “Dunhill 2005”