Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1:35 M151A2 Ford Mutt 1/4 Ton Truck

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 am
by Joesdad
Here is my first vehicle lads. I enjoyed building and weathering the truck but got this stupid flu when I started the base, conciquently lost some interest to be honest. Here goes...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

There you go, not the best photos in know as I've only got my iPhone, the base actually is pretty poor taking consideration of what sort of stuff is on ISM but I don't think the truck is that bad and I did enjoy the kit. And yes I've still got this stupid flu!!!

Re: Tamiya 1:35 M151A2 Ford Mutt 1/4 Ton Truck

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:56 am
by DBMiller
I love a nice jeep, it's my favorite army vehicle! Nice work on that red Vietnam mud and the uniform! :th:

Re: Tamiya 1:35 M151A2 Ford Mutt 1/4 Ton Truck

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:39 am
by eightfooticeman
The jeep looks awesome dude. The mud effects look spot on, great job!
:cheers2:

Re: Tamiya 1:35 M151A2 Ford Mutt 1/4 Ton Truck

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 am
by felisbarcinonensis
Great job mate! Jeep and figure are perfect! Love the mud effects!! :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

Re: Tamiya 1:35 M151A2 Ford Mutt 1/4 Ton Truck

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 am
by Joesdad
That's great lads thanx.
Under a certain light the dusty mud does look a little rusty so I need to refine the technique. It was my first effort with all this pigment malarkey so not too bad.
:cheers2: