Great Wall Hobby 3.7cm FlaK43 auf schwere Wehrmacht Schlepper Kit #L3516
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:40 pm
This is my build of Great Wall Hobby's 3.7cm FlaK43 auf schwere Wehrmacht Schlepper Kit #L3516.
A superb kit for the most part, but one made for a more experienced level of modeller. One with a couple of years and a dozen or so armour kits on the shelf. There weren't any huge issues with this kit other than a high part count and the parts were small. The instructions could have been clearer in a few places, but with careful though it's possible to reason through them.
I enjoyed this kit greatly and I can say that I'll be looking to build more of these.
I'm hoping GWH decides to explore more main stream armour in the future. I'd love to see what they could do with a Panther, or a Panzer IV.




















[youtube]PjKYdumza84[/youtube]
[youtube]yJHEk_q8tSA[/youtube]
[youtube]wGshcclYe-M[/youtube]
A superb kit for the most part, but one made for a more experienced level of modeller. One with a couple of years and a dozen or so armour kits on the shelf. There weren't any huge issues with this kit other than a high part count and the parts were small. The instructions could have been clearer in a few places, but with careful though it's possible to reason through them.
I enjoyed this kit greatly and I can say that I'll be looking to build more of these.
I'm hoping GWH decides to explore more main stream armour in the future. I'd love to see what they could do with a Panther, or a Panzer IV.




















[youtube]PjKYdumza84[/youtube]
[youtube]yJHEk_q8tSA[/youtube]
[youtube]wGshcclYe-M[/youtube]