Hello from Cambridgeshire

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Locked
graciasuk
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:29 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire

Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by graciasuk »

Hello guys. I am excited to be on here great website. I am 38 and I used to make models when I was a boy. I have now decided to take up the hobby again. At the moment I am making a 1/72 eurofighter typhoon by Revell going well at the mo I am a bit rusty but using the techniques from paul and lee (great tutorial vids by the way) I can only get better. Looking forward to using the site to help people and to seek help and tips for myself. take care speak to you all soon.
Mark
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
plasmahal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by plasmahal »

Hi graciasuk,

Welcome to ISM.

I too live in cambridgeshire... :)
User avatar
dave843
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 pm
Location: Bath, Somerset, UK
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by dave843 »

Hi there graciasuk, and welcome to ISM. :welcome:

I lived in Cambridge for about 15 years before eventually moving to Bath. :cheers2:

Hope you enjoy building the Revel Eurofighter Typhoon. I've got the 1/144 version in my stash; I'll build it when I can afford to buy a microscope!! :roll:
Dave M
On The Bench: Airfix Mini Countryman WRC (1:32); Airfix Volkswagen Beetle (1:32); Airfix RAF Red Arrows Hawk (1:72).
Completed Builds: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11582 :banana:
User avatar
eightfooticeman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 am
Location: Woodbridge Virginia, USA
United States of America

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by eightfooticeman »

:welcome: to ISM!

:cheers2:
Jermaine
On The Bench:1/12 Tamiya Honda NSR 500 Kit 14099
Ideas: ?
On Hold:1/48 Revell F-15E
1001kjk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:42 pm
Location: Warwickshire
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by 1001kjk »

Welcome to ISM
It's not the number of times you get knocked down but how many times you get back up
Richard
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: Capelle aan den IJssel, Holland

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by Richard »

:hi: A warm welcome from the Netherlands! Enoy! :hi:
On the bench: Academy 1/48 su30 mk
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by UKguyInUSA »

:welcome: to ISM, mate :) :thumb1:

Cheers :cheers2:

Martin
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome: to ISM mate
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
AchtungPanzer
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2299
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:59 am
Location: Cracow PL

Re: Hello from Cambridgeshire

Post by AchtungPanzer »

Welcome aboard ! :cheers2:
Locked

Return to “Introductions”