Tamiya 1/32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XVIe

1st Jan 2015 - 31st December 2015

Any airplane in 1/32 scale

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
Opalmoizenpas
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Tamiya 1/32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XVIe

Post by Opalmoizenpas »

Hi all

Here is my entry for this Buddy Build, the famous spitfire from Tamiya.
DSC_7591_small.jpg
Here is some review of the kits

http://www.hyperscale.com/2011/reviews/ ... ewbg_1.htm

http://scaleplasticandrail.com/kaboom/i ... rom-tamiya

http://web.ipmsusa3.org/content/superma ... re-mk-xvie

I'm gona build it out of the box except for some scratch build in the cockpit and engine bay. I will also try to get some making for a Canadian plane.

I'm using this book for reference

http://www.monfortonpress.com/

As for painting, I ordered some akan paint and I will probably weather it with AK or Mig.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “Eightfooticeman's 1/32 Big Bird Buddy Build”