introduction

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Locked
IVANCAVERO
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 am

introduction

Post by IVANCAVERO »

hi, I am Ivan, I am from Peru, I love WWII and Vietnam modelism. I am almost finishing my first diorama.So Iam not a pro. I hope I can contribute with you in anything you want. And feel free to know anything about my country If. you want
Warm regards
User avatar
dave843
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 pm
Location: Bath, Somerset, UK
Great Britain

Re: introduction

Post by dave843 »

Welcome Ivan :welcome: :hi:
Dave M
On The Bench: Airfix Mini Countryman WRC (1:32); Airfix Volkswagen Beetle (1:32); Airfix RAF Red Arrows Hawk (1:72).
Completed Builds: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11582 :banana:
User avatar
martin57
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: oundle, east northants.

Re: introduction

Post by martin57 »

hi ivan and a warm welcome
Akula1959
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 am
Location: Mooresville NC

Re: introduction

Post by Akula1959 »

Welcome to the forums. :)
I am a criminal mastermind, not a mind reader!
User avatar
AchtungPanzer
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2299
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:59 am
Location: Cracow PL

Re: introduction

Post by AchtungPanzer »

Welcome aboard ! :cheers2:
User avatar
Riderville
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:03 am
Location: Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada

Re: introduction

Post by Riderville »

:welcome: to the Forum :th:
Dale

On the Bench:
Dragon 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V) Kit No. 6397
Testors 1/24 Lamborghini Diablo Special
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: introduction

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Ivan :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
CJSomerset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 1:46 pm
Location: Somerset - UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: introduction

Post by CJSomerset »

Peru! Wow. Welcome aboard, we need a map with lots of pins that shows where all the members are from. :cheers2:
Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints!
Locked

Return to “Introductions”