Hobbyboss 1/35 Pershing advice
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 pm
Hi guys, just posted in gen modelling chat but thought would do here as well
Hi guys
Just got this for I think a good price at creative models, looking to pimp it to the max, has any one done one and can advise on the build and does any one know of good add on's ie PE, metal gun barrel etc
Any advice is good advice, I will post pics as I build
Thanking you all in advance
Kelv
Hi guys
Just got this for I think a good price at creative models, looking to pimp it to the max, has any one done one and can advise on the build and does any one know of good add on's ie PE, metal gun barrel etc
Any advice is good advice, I will post pics as I build
Thanking you all in advance
Kelv