Page 1 of 1

Hi to all

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:08 am
by wookiee
I am a new member here:
I built Trucks in 1/25 and 1/24 scale, cars (hot rods) and sci/fi ship and large vinly figures TV and Movies relate.

Iread Truck model world. pluss some magazinesI

Re: Hi to all

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:28 am
by CJSomerset
wookiee wrote:phone the gay at book world and ask for the magazines
Auto correct? luv it.

:welcome: to ISM

Re: Hi to all

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 am
by Lee
Welcome to ISM.

Edited your intro to stop any advertising... :th:

Re: Hi to all

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 am
by wookiee
sorry for the spelling mistake, I am dyslexia, so some tine I have a smeg head time! :banana:

sorry about bookworld advertising but I thort Iwas helping the modeller here?

I hope to meet some of you at Avon IPMS Annual 2015 - Silver Jubilee Show this year.
Sunday 9th August 2015 Thornbury Leisure Centre, Alveston Hill, Thornbury, South Gloucestershire, BS35 3JB

now back to sand down that fill on viny The Rocketeer 15" tall figure SMEG :bash: :bash: :eeek: