Page 1 of 1

Zvezda 1/35 BTR-80A (Finishing Started Kits)

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:05 pm
by peaceduringwar
This is one of the kits that I have been meaning to finish but never had the ambition to do so. I had to replace broken or missing parts with wire and the kit had many fit issues. All in all it is ready for primer and paintwork. :dance:
Chris
Image
Image

Re: Zvezda 1/35 BTR-80A (Finishing Started Kits)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:37 pm
by peaceduringwar
Alright got the paintwork done, just wondering if it looks proper. Now on to decals and weathering. :)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Zvezda 1/35 BTR-80A (Finishing Started Kits)

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 pm
by schweinhund227
Turned out better than I expected !

Oldie but still has it where it counts !

Re: Zvezda 1/35 BTR-80A (Finishing Started Kits)

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:52 pm
by Coen
Nicely done!!

Re: Zvezda 1/35 BTR-80A (Finishing Started Kits)

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 pm
by peaceduringwar
Alright I'm calling it done. :cheers2:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Zvezda 1/35 BTR-80A (Finishing Started Kits)

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 pm
by OliveDrab
Nice Work!!! I really like the paint scheme and weathering :th: