Page 1 of 1

revell 1/72 f22 raptor

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:38 pm
by Hawkins6685
OK this will be my first ever jet aircraft. I saw thus today in local hobby shop and for some reason it drew my attention and sparked a will to build it lol. As this is my first I don't plan to make this the best model I will ever make, more just to get my head round building them. Here's a pic of box will take sprue photos later when I open it.
Image
Any thoughts or comments much appreciated
Cheers Anthony

Re: revell 1/72 f22 raptor

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:16 pm
by UKguyInUSA
A nice jet mate and good luck with your first build. Take your time with it, these aren't built in a day or a weekend, but have fun along the way and take reward in each step of progress you make! :thumb1: :)

Cheers :cheers2:

Martin

Re: revell 1/72 f22 raptor

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:41 pm
by Hawkins6685
Cheers Martin
Yeah I'll take my time but will be strange not to apply a prop to the front of it though lol.