Page 1 of 1

What are you going to build?

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:57 am
by Lee
Well, I can't make up my mind which one to build!

I have these three here with me in Menorca and a few more on pre order, which are due out in May.....

Image


Annoying thing is, back in the UK I have these in storage, just didn't have room to bring them....

Image

Image

Image

Image


Here's one my son did a year or so ago.... :)

Image

Re: What are you going to build?

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:55 am
by Paul
I reckon the Victor :banana: :banana: :banana:



Nah defo the X wing

Re: What are you going to build?

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:23 pm
by InkyDinky150
Don't worry Lee, I'll look after the kits you have in storage back here in the UK...I err *cough* promise *cough* to err take care of them and make sure they're well looked after...

Just hope I don't accidentally build them :whistle: