Page 1 of 1

Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:22 pm
by nickempop
Finally completed :banana: What do you think? Please be as brutal as you wish!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:32 pm
by Coen
Not allowed to be brutal here Nick.
I'll say that it looks freaking awesome though!
Good and dirty as armour should be.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:44 pm
by nickempop
Coming from you Sir that is a massive complement and I'm truly humbled ☺️

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:38 pm
by Coen
Bah! you did a better job on that Bradley than I'll do when I do mine. That I can say for certain.
That's a beautiful piece there bud. You should be really proud of that

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:02 pm
by Darklen
Very nice, clean build.

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:48 pm
by metalmike415
WOW! outstanding work and an inspiration 2 thumbs up

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley W/BUSK III

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:23 pm
by AgentG
Wow!

G