Page 1 of 1
Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:23 pm
by Tiger131
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:09 pm
by gustavlekstal
Great work! Dirty little one! The dirty creamwhite looks great. What base colour are you going for?
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:45 pm
by Coen
Looks excellent! Nicely done
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:13 pm
by Tiger131
gustavlekstal wrote:Great work! Dirty little one! The dirty creamwhite looks great. What base colour are you going for?
Germany grey going to use the hairspray technic light under coat followed by dark so hopefully it work.and thanks for your kind words
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:15 pm
by Tiger131
And cheers coen...

Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:26 pm
by brickfan8
Like that interior
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:15 am
by Tiger131
cheers brickfan8
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:45 pm
by Tiger131
well this is what i mean about over engineered looks ok but all the little bit a fiddly when trying to glue others parts onto it nightmare

Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:33 pm
by brickfan8
I will defiantly be building this soon
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:04 pm
by Tiger131
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm
by Darklen
Very nice. Soooo much nicer than the old Tamiya kit.
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:48 pm
by Bissyboat
Great kit with elaborate details. Good job on the weathering
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:44 pm
by Tiger131
Cheers lads for the kind words
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:56 am
by localjedi
Darklen wrote:Very nice. Soooo much nicer than the old Tamiya kit.
I absolutely agree! Good job so far. Now I'm very curious about the dio...
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:41 pm
by Tiger131
pics were terrible sorry
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:28 am
by arkbuilder2012
The interior hull looks really good. Great work.
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:23 pm
by Tiger131
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:05 am
by Nige99
Nice looking kit. I like your shading, looks really well. The figures are in good poses. Be a nice little dio.
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:50 pm
by Tiger131
Cheers nige99 looking foward to mucking her up a bit
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm
by brickfan8
That is so cool great job
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 pm
by localjedi
Nige99 wrote:Nice looking kit. I like your shading, looks really well. The figures are in good poses. Be a nice little dio.
I agree with Nige. Looks very promising. Good that you left the side hatches open so that you can see more of the details inside.
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm
by Tiger131
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:51 pm
by newpapajack

Lovely work matey. Stunning.
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:12 pm
by Tiger131
Cheers buddy got these two finished tonight will post a quick few picks tom and thanks again for your kind words
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:50 pm
by Tiger131
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:56 pm
by Hawkins6685
Lovely work on the figures. Can't wait to see finished dio
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:54 pm
by Tiger131
Cheers buddy for your very kind words
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:19 pm
by gustavlekstal
Great work with shadows and highlights on the figures and the kleine späwagen looks outstanding!
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:09 pm
by Nige1940
Great work I love the interior colour choice and your shading . The figures look great to a winning combo !
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:45 pm
by OliveDrab
Superb

The weathered look on the panzer gray looks fantastic, and the figures are exceptional too!
I recently passed up a good deal on this kit, now I'm sorry I did after seeing this masterpiece!
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm
by Tiger131
Im very thankful for all your kind comments mean a lot from fellow modellers get some more pics up soon
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:48 pm
by localjedi
The paint job on those figures is just AWESOME, mate!!! Superb details and shades. I like the weathering on the vehicle too. All in all everything looks very realistic.

Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:39 am
by Tiger131
Cheers jedi really want to increase my figure painting so I'm going to do a large scale figure next to really test my skills
And thanks again to all who like my work I'm humbled
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:17 pm
by rwsmith14
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:19 pm
by Coen
Absolutely awesome work bud. Those figures are master class stuff.
Super dooper well done.
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:09 pm
by demarcation
Wow!! Those figures are some of the best I've seen for a very very long time. Absolutely brilliant!

Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:36 pm
by hansolo
Great paint job all around!
I especially like the interior. Aces!
cheers
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 pm
by Gav0909
Dude those figures are excellent and will complement your vehicle perfectly! The vehicle is coming on nicely, I like the highlighting on the grey as well, nice work!
Re: Hobbyboss sd.Kfz.222 1/35
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:42 pm
by Tiger131
Once again thank you for your kind comments on this build means a lot you have taken your time to look and reply to my build