Page 1 of 1

New Old Dude

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:42 pm
by dogsbody
Hey! I just joined up here. I meant to before, but I kept forgetting to. The fun of old age.

Of all the things that I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most.


Chris

Re: New Old Dude

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 am
by corpsman23k2
:welcome: From one guy to another

Re: New Old Dude

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:24 am
by corpsman23k2
Ment old forgot my glasses

Re: New Old Dude

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:00 am
by dave843
Welcome Chris. :welcome:

Re: New Old Dude

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:21 am
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Chris :)

Re: New Old Dude

Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:22 pm
by Gav0909
Welcome along to ISM, make yourself at home.

Re: New Old Dude

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:10 pm
by Spook
:th: Welcome to ism fella