A Dane says hello!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

A Dane says hello!

Post by demarcation »

Hi all!

I'm Danish but currently residing in neighboring Sweden. My story is the classic one, I have recently rediscovered the joy of modelling
after a 30 year break.
I simply bought some kits, paint and a cheap airbrush and got started and this far I haven't regretted one bit!
I have a passion for everything WW2 related, but when it comes to modelling my main interest is German/Russian AFV's. I'm currently working on the Jagdpanzer "Hetzer" late version from Academy with the Ambush camo paint scheme...

As someone still in the learning phase I'm mainly here to seek inspiration. Would also like to add that I'm very impressed with the skills of some of you guys in here! :th:

//
:cheers2:

//Anders
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Riderville
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:03 am
Location: Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by Riderville »

:welcome: to the Forum
Dale

On the Bench:
Dragon 1/35 Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V) Kit No. 6397
Testors 1/24 Lamborghini Diablo Special
User avatar
Bignev
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 3:10 pm
Location: Blyth,Northumberland

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by Bignev »

Welcome from Blyth,UK,I am also starting fresh after a 30 years or so break and loving every bit of it.loads of great info for the newby on here these guys really know how to help, its a great forum.
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by demarcation »

Bignev wrote:Welcome from Blyth,UK,I am also starting fresh after a 30 years or so break and loving every bit of it.loads of great info for the newby on here these guys really know how to help, its a great forum.
Nice to hear! Thanx mate. :th:
:cheers2:

//Anders
User avatar
Spook
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:32 pm
Location: Lancaster uk
England

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by Spook »

:th: Welcome to ism fella
simon

On the bench

In the stash
Lots and lots of phantoms
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to the forum. Spent a few days in Odense in DK once, was a nice place. I look forward to seeing your work on the forum.
User avatar
Danta2er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am
Location: Roanoke, Virginia

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by Danta2er »

:welcome:
Awaiting tools of the trade 1:32 Trumpeter Messerschmitt Bf109E-4 In the closet waiting 1:96 Revell USS Constitution 1:96 Revell 1964 Cutty Sark, H-395

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." ~ Lao Tzu
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

Re: A Dane says hello!

Post by demarcation »

Thanx for the welcome guys! :cheers2:
:cheers2:

//Anders
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”