Great 13 part series on Airfix 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109E.

Suggestions for the forum, share any ideas you may think would improve the forum
Post Reply
itisgregory
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Great 13 part series on Airfix 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109E.

Post by itisgregory »

Paul,

I truly enjoyed your 13 part series on Airfix 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109E. I learned much and bought some of the items you use.

I am writing this so you know that your efforts are well appreciated by me. In fact, I bought this exact kit and will watch all of the videos again as I built it!

Your videos were clearly understood and the use of the camera was well done. I especially liked that you did NOT rush through any steps nor skip any!!

Thanks again and please do another series!

Gregory
Texas, USA
Hawkins6685
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 am

Re: Great 13 part series on Airfix 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109E.

Post by Hawkins6685 »

Totally agree with you. Certainly helped with mine. Good luck with yours and as you said cheers paul
On the bench
Airfix 1/78 messerschmitt bf109e-4/n trop, eduard neumann North Africa 1941
Revell 1/78 Lockheed f22 raptor
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Great 13 part series on Airfix 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109E.

Post by Paul »

Thanks fellas glad they proved useful :thumb2:
Post Reply

Return to “Site Feedback & Suggestions”