Page 1 of 1

Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:02 pm
by Ezikkiel
I have build a few models, maybe 6-7 and just getting back into the hobby. Just finished a Tamiya BMW Z3, i have entered the zone of wanting to do more than glue and use one colour with a paint brush, now i have a headache from watching videos on air brushes different paints, how to wether, how to build correctly ( i used to undercoat everything on the frame then build ) feel as if i have left the paddling pool with no arm bands haha. have been watching your channels videos for a few hours now whilst finishing the BMW ( Decals were a NIGHTMARE ) so thought I would come and join you lot on here xD I have many questions but will root around for a beginners guide of some sort, if you want i could up load so photos to show you what level i am at etc let me know xD

Thank you :th:

Re: Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:31 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM :)

Re: Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:51 pm
by Ezikkiel
I'm starting to see that my skill progression is seriously limited without an airbrush is that correct?

Re: Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:35 am
by RobBye
Welcome here.

I think it's fair to say an airbrush can elevate your game.

Re: Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:08 am
by Danta2er
:welcome:

Re: Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:00 pm
by Gav0909
Welcome along to ISM mate.

Re: Hi All! From Southampton UK

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:51 am
by Riderville
:welcome: to the Forum