P-40E Warhawk Academy 1:72

Post Reply
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

P-40E Warhawk Academy 1:72

Post by qeialto »

Hi all,
Like to share with you my last effort in this challenging hobby.
The original intent was to make it very rusty, I wanted to test some painting techniques, chipping and so on.
Along the way I've corrected some mistakes, ruled out some paths as they were too complex for me.

Overall I'm reasonably satisfied with the end result, I know that I still have a long way to go with the canopies and decals.

Comments and feedbacks are always appreciated.
Cheers,
Antonio

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
Sturm
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 639
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:04 am
Location: California,USA
United States of America

Re: P-40E Warhawk Academy 1:72

Post by Sturm »

We'll done :clap: the decal on the nose looks tricky.
"Excuses are tools of incompetence used to build monuments of nothingness. Those who use them seldom amount to anything."
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”