Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:42 am
by Garone
Hi everyone!
My name is Ettore Garone I live in Sao Paulo - Brazil and I stayed away of modelism during 13 years. I returned 4 years ago and usually I access this forum for reading and learning, but now I'm a registered user and I hope to interact in this Forum for disseminate and share knowledge.
I like cars ( in general), military vehicles and airplanes (WWII).

Thanks and let's work :thumb2:

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:35 am
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Ettore :)

Re: Hello

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:16 pm
by Gav0909
Welcome to ISM, looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Re: Hello

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm
by Avgas
:welcome: to ISM

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 pm
by Garone
Many thx !

Re: Hello

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:03 pm
by OneSmallStep1966
:welcome: