Page 1 of 1

Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 am
by Scorebook702
Hello Everyone,

My name is John. I have been away from the hobby for about 20 years. Needless to say my modeling skills and abilities are a bit rusty at the moment. I was delighted to find this Forum. I will welcome any advice and suggestions from fellow members. My primary interest at the moment is 1/72nd Scale Viet nam era aircraft and present day military aircraft. I am currently working on an Italeri 1/72nd Scale OA-4M Skyhawk, my first model in 20 years. The OA-4 is in primer now and I am almost ready to try pre-shading for the first time. I look forward to being a member of the community on this Forum.

John

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:55 am
by Slappy
John,
Welcome to the forum. I'm a returning new-old guy as well. I've found a lot of good information on this site and the folks here are a helpful and friendly bunch for sure. I'm not too far from you here in Loganville. Happy modeling.

-Bryan

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 am
by JediBoer
:welcome: to ISM! :th:

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:50 am
by BaldyBuilderBoy
:welcome: from one new recruit to another. Look forward to seeing your work and watching your skills return.
BBB

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm
by Avgas
:welcome: . Old new guy here as well. Plenty of info to get you up to speed on this forum.

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 pm
by dmiannay
Hey there, John. I just joined up again after 45 years away from scale modeling. I'm just up the road a bit in Woodstock. Great to see a fellow Georgian here! Looking forward to the journey.