Page 1 of 1

DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:21 pm
by Joesdad
I give to you my rendition of Mosquito PR MkIV DZ383 No.540 Sqn RAF Leuchars..

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'd like to thank Nigel for coming up with the idea and Paul and Lee giving him the all clear :bow::

TTFN

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:38 pm
by Avgas
Very nice build.

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:52 pm
by Willem
Brilliant mate. Love the paintwork.

:cheers2:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:57 pm
by Joesdad
Avgas wrote:Very nice build.
Willem wrote:Brilliant mate. Love the paintwork.

:cheers2:

Thanks lads
I've just noticed I'm over 1000 posts.....check me out :banana:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:59 pm
by Nige201980
Brilliant mate love the look of her.

Thanks for taking part mate.

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:23 pm
by Joesdad
Nige201980 wrote:Brilliant mate love the look of her.

Thanks for taking part mate.

Thanks to you Nige :clap:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:40 pm
by JediBoer
Stunning work Mate! :jd:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:09 am
by Joesdad
JediBoer wrote:Stunning work Mate! :jd:
Thank you Jedi, I appreciate that mate :dance:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:30 am
by alextheblue
Beautiful work Tim.love the paintwork.! :th: :th:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:39 am
by Paul
Beautiful Mozzy Tim, well done mate, congrats on the 1000 posts too :banana:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:20 pm
by Joesdad
alextheblue wrote:Beautiful work Tim.love the paintwork.! :th: :th:
Thank you Alex :thumb1: I was worried before I started painting... being just the one colour, using Xtracylix but she turned out better than I thought she would. Still plenty of room for improvement tho
:cheers2:

Paul wrote:Beautiful Mozzy Tim, well done mate, congrats on the 1000 posts too :banana:
Thanks Paul, I massively appreciate that bud :th:
It's thanks to you, Lee and the lads here on ISM that I'm able even to have a go something like this.
:cheers2:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:40 am
by jbellos1
A real beauty! I'm building the same one right now. It is nice to see what it could look like. Very nice job! :cheers2:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 pm
by waynos
Amazing job. Love the pr blue!

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:53 pm
by Joesdad
jbellos1 wrote:A real beauty! I'm building the same one right now. It is nice to see what it could look like. Very nice job! :cheers2:
Thanks Jon, you just can't beat Tamiya for quality...

:cheers2:
waynos wrote:Amazing job. Love the pr blue!
It's my first go with Xtrarylix and I found the paint great, I know some guys have trouble with them but I luckily not me. I love Mr Hobby Aquaous but I'm going get some more of these...
Thanx waynos

:cheers2:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:39 am
by wappynutter
:th: :th:
Sweet looking build Tim, well done mate...
Love the finish.. :th:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
All the best mate... :thumb1:
:cheers2:

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:45 am
by Skullfish
shes a doozer bud, liking the subtle colour modulation there. :th: :th:
Jase

Re: DeHavilland Mosquito PR MkIV **Reveal**

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:42 am
by Joesdad
wappynutter wrote::th: :th:
Sweet looking build Tim, well done mate...
Love the finish.. :th:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
All the best mate... :thumb1:
:cheers2:

Thank you Andy, all the best to you mate :th:

Skullfish wrote:shes a doozer bud, liking the subtle colour modulation there. :th: :th:
Jase

Cheers Jase, much appreciated my dear :th: