Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Chuckapower74
Private
Private
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 am

Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by Chuckapower74 »

Hi all. Thought I'd take 5 mins to introduce myself to the forum members.

I've been using the FB page to connect with you guy's but from what I can gather, I'm missing out on challenges and group builds.

I got back into scale modeling after finding Paul YouTube vid on the airfix 109. Since then I've built and unhealthy stash of kits and worked my way through a few kits. Some successful some not, but each time getting a little better and learning something to take on to the next project.

I love team spirit and active encouragement of all especially new and rookie modellers. These people are the future of the hobby and need to our help to guide them through the process.

Those that know me from the FB page will testify that I can't abide a smart arse or rude people. If you pick on people's work with negative comments, yet don't post pics of your own work, I'll call you on it, and furthermore make you look like the tool you are. Respect all and pay it forward.

I look forward to making a few new mates here just as I have on the FB page.

Take care guys and happy styrene snapping!
User avatar
JediBoer
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Detroit, MI
United States of America

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by JediBoer »

:welcome: to ISM! :th: You will like it here!
JediBoer

On the bench righ now: Hmm... Lots of unfinished business!
User avatar
timtamtung
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by timtamtung »

welcome mate. where abouts in melbourne are you?
-tungy
Image
To do list:

1:35 Tasca Fury+Bravo6 crew | 1:48 Danger Zone F-14 |
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by Paul »

Welcome to the forum Chucka :thumb2:
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM mate.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Melbourne Australia!

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”